Menu
Looking for a job in china May to August
Apr 3, 2014 17:50
  • GHAMS1
Hello i am a young man in Brisbane Australia and will be backpacking china. I am looking for jobs in china just to make a little bit of money. I will do ANYTHING from cleaning to cooking. I am qualified to work in a bar or nightclub in Australia as well was restaurants. I am strong and pretty fit so i can do manual labor jobs as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
Apr 5, 2014 10:17
  • MAUD
I think you can do part-time English tutor.... There is a big demand in China...
Apr 6, 2014 00:31
GUEST36161 thanks for that. I am after anything except teaching.
Apr 6, 2014 05:41
  • GAFFER
It is unlikely you will find a legal job in China. Most contracts for teaching for example (if you qualify) are 6 or 12 months and you haven't really left enough time to apply etc. If you are caught working illegally you will be fined, deported and banned from returning. You need a Z visa to work legally and they can only be obtained through and organisation registered to employ foreigners. You also need to apply from outside of China.
Apr 8, 2014 12:04
GUEST92131
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST36161

thanks for that. I am after anything except teaching.

It would help you a lot if you took the time to learn what's required from a foreigner before he can be considered for a job in China. Otherwise you're wasting your time.
May 5, 2014 08:12
  • JACKWONG
If you want to work in a bar or nightclub, I think you could sing or play guitar or any music equipment in China. If you are interested, I may help you to find.
Post a Reply to: Looking for a job in china May to August
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code