Menu
Tour guide, interpreter in Hangzhou and Shanghai
Apr 5, 2014 11:35

Hey guys this is Kelly Chung.

I've been worked for 5 years in related industry since I had graduated from university in major of Tourism Administration. I was born in Hangzhou and also grown up in here, and my parent original comes from Shanghai, I can perfectly speak dialects of both cities, which will be very useful when you are traveling. I'm also an experienced driver who owns a Chevrolet in Hangzhou. I'll be able to drive you around in town or to any cities in short distance. Zhejiang province is an amazing province, you have various choices to go. I know most major cities in Zhejiang. I can take you to anywhere you like. Especially, I'm quite familiar with Hangzhou and Shanghai in many ways. I know how to arrange your day time and NIGHT LIFE without bore you for a minute.:-)

In addition, I'm also a qualified International Chinese Teacher. If you are interested in Mandarin, you got the right person. As you all known, it's always an intelligent choice to study any language from a professional as a fresher.

If you are looking for tour guide for Hangzhou, any cities in Zhejiang province or Shanghai, please feel no hesitate to send me email via gmail.com|kelly.zhuang1130.

Good day! Be kind, one to others!

Last edited by KELLYZHUANG1130: Apr 5, 2014 11:50
Apr 5, 2014 22:19
It's the best season of a year in Hangzhou. What are you waiting for?
Apr 6, 2014 00:57
  • FRESHNOD
Nice place..

Apr 6, 2014 01:40
Wow~~ I miss Sydney~~
Apr 17, 2014 09:14
The weather is so charming recently. It's time to plan for next trip, isn't it?
Jun 2, 2014 03:20
  • JACOB222
I also want to search the girl who interpreter to me but i want to know that which season is best for these cities trip?
Jun 2, 2014 14:07
Now would be it!:-)
Nov 12, 2016 05:48
  • SALAH1981
hello Kelly,

I am planning to visit china and I am looking for interpreter and assistant guide, to travel with me to different cities.

are you willing to?!

Thank you.

please contact me on skype: salah.razaq2

Post a Reply to: Tour guide, interpreter in Hangzhou and Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code