Menu
Tour guide/Sourcing agent/Business asistant/Interpreter/Car rent service in Zhejiang
Feb 5, 2016 16:18
GUEST37135 Travelling for business to Chine (Guangzhou) and Hong Kong, looking for personal assistance (secretary) translate from English to Chinese. and to be my travel and tourist guide. need her to have good knowledge in women lingerie.
able to travel,flaunt in English.

i will offer her, 10-15 days Salary and Accommodation, Transportation, Meals, and will pay for fun time expenses,
offer will be discussed later

if you are okay with that i need you to give me the charges of full 24 hour of 12 days, your CV and photo

plan:

7 in Guangzhou for visiting lingerie shops and make the orders and we may need to travel to some near cities if we had to also planning to travel to Beijing or Hong Kong, Or Macau for tourism

looking for someone to stay with me during the night time (rest time) to show me the city and have dinner, dance, personal shopping. which means i need a personal assistant, tourism guide and also a friend

my trip suppose to be in May

My Email: hotmail.com|Samialnazer
Feb 16, 2023 21:03
  • NEWBOA
Dear All,
Oli is a freelancer in Zhejiang Province, offering the service as a tour guide, business assistant and interpreter when my foreign customers are on their trip in China.
Main work are sourcing products and suppliers, market sourcing, order inspection, factory visiting, exhibition/trade show attending, etc.
Also I could help you arrange the hotel and ticket booking, airport pick-up, car rental service,will let you feeling safe in China~

WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Jul,2011 - Apr,2013 Oli was doing order processing in the international customer service of a joint venture in WENZHOU. It is a big manufacturing-type enterprise that produce the high-end formal suit for the luxary brand in China and oversea. My GM is from Italy.

Apr,2013 - Feb,2014 Oli was a purchaser and resourcer for a packing machine reseller in Mexico,worked in his China purchasing office and in charge of all the purchasing and exporting issues for this boss.

Jan, 2016 until now, Oli is dealing with foreign trade on packaging meterial an d machines,having many good suppliers in the area.

INTERPRETER EXPERIENCE:
10/4/2013 Market sourcing&purchasing in LIUSHI Low-voltage electric city, for my two Pakistan customers

12~19/10/2013 Interpreting for a Chinese boss who had a booth in CANTON fair for sanitary wares in GUANGZHOU.

26/2/2015 Market sourcing&purchasing in KEQIAO textile market, for my Malaysia customer.

6~14/5/2015 Interpreting for him in KEQIAO textile fair,factory visiting and evaluating,hotel booking for my Turkey customer. Also as his driver^^

13~15/10/2015 Interpreting for a Chinese boss who had a booth in INTERTEXTILE 2015 trade show in SHANGHAI.

21~24/11/2016 Interperting for a Chinese boos who have a booth in Printing machine trade show in Guangzhou.

CONTACT INFO
If you're interested in my service, please feel free to contact with me.
----------------------------------------

PS:When contact me, please let me know where you got my info.
E-mail: hotmail.com|oliviah0806
Whatsapp/wechat: +86 15857787653
Feb 25, 2023 18:27
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are all fine.
The Covid is basically ended, life is back to normal here now, and China reopen the boarder to foreigners, welcome to China.
If you need any help from products sourcing, markets/facotires/fairs visiting accompany&interpretation, orders fellow up, quality inscpeticion, shippping arrangement,etc. Please contact me, I will provide one stop sevice for you. Trust me, I will get your things done.
Email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 13710648656
Your trustable partner Bill
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tour guide/Sourcing agent/Business asistant/Interpreter/Car rent service in Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code