Menu
pujiang zhejiang
May 20, 2014 02:47
guest16182 Hi Friends,

I am traveling to Zhejiang for the first time. I will be flying in to Shanghai before going to Pujiang.

Can anyone help me on how to go to Pujiang from Shanghai airport? And the cost or expenses going there. Also where to stay? And then from Pujiang, I need to go to Shenzhen. Thank you.

Doryn Saveron
yahoo.com|dorynso

May 20, 2014 20:48
GUEST54678 GUEST16182,

When will you arrive at the airport? There is a bus that departs at 13:37 from Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station. If possible, you may take airport shuttle bus line 7 from the airport to Shanghai South Railway Station. Then you can catch the bus to Pujiang. It costs CNY 96.

Please note that it takes around 1.5 hours from the airport to long distance bus station.

There is no train or bus from Pujiang to Shenzhen. You need to take bus from Pujiang Passenger Transport Center to Hangzhou South Bus Station. Then you can take bus from there to Shenzhen. It departs at 10:30 and costs around CNY 430.

If you want to take the train, then you can catch a taxi from the bus station to Hangzhou Railway Station (also called Chengzhan Railway Station). It takes around 10 minutes and costs less than 20 RMB. There you can catch trains to Shenzhen.

If you want to be faster, you can go from Hangzhou South Bus Station to Hangzhou East Railway Station. There you can catch high speed trains. It saves around 7 hours.
Jun 3, 2014 01:09
GUEST11721 hi GUEST54678,

Thank you so much for all the information. This will be of great help for when my trip pushes thru. Hope all falls into place. Thank you.
Post a Reply to: pujiang zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code