Menu
Need to get from Hong Kong International Airport to Guangzhou (flight lands at 10 PM)
May 20, 2014 23:26
Hi,

I will be going back to China this July and my flight is landing at HKG at 10 PM from Tokyo-Narita. I tried searching on the airport website and it says the last bus directly from Hong Kong to Guangzhou leaves at 10:15 PM. Are there any direct bus service between Hong Kong airport and Guangzhou after 11 PM? I would like to avoid spending the night/hotel money in Hong Kong and get to Guangzhou after my flight lands.

What are my options? Some people in another forum said there are 24 HR buses from Huanggang to Guangzhou and I should take a bus to Huanggang. Is that an option? Or if I am really out of options I could get a taxi from Shenzhen to Guangzhou. How much would that cost approx?

Thank you.
May 21, 2014 21:03
GUEST5453 There are 24 hours transit bus between HK and Shenzhen. They all go through Huanggang Port. You can take the bus at the other side of Grand Metropark Hotel. The hotel is located at 22 Lai Chi Kok Road, Mongkok, Kowloon.

I am not sure if there are 24 hours bus from Huanggang to Guangzhou. I didn't find any related information on the internet. You may find a place to stay in Shenzhen and then take bus from Luohu bus station to Guangzhou next day. It's too expensive to hire a taxi from Shenzhen to Guangzhou. It costs around CNY 150 per person if you share the taxi with others. The driver won't go if he can't have three passengers. If you hire a taxi alone, it might cost around CNY 500.
Post a Reply to: Need to get from Hong Kong International Airport to Guangzhou (flight lands at 10 PM)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code