Menu
Seeking a woman for marriage relationship
May 22, 2014 23:52
  • FJHG
Hello, I'm Javier de Bilbao (Bizkaia) Euskadi, I would like to meet you, I know very little trained in internet and I get cut’s for you! I am a normal person with good character and good humor, say entertaining and fun, and stylish good looks, emancipated from 18 to own house, I like to share good conversation and sex, life treats me well, I have some good friends / as, a job I like and gives me money, and a thousand hobbies. I'm a lifelong traveler both for business or leisure, joy to see and know, I like good food, entertainment and parties take a walk take a drink or a dance, sometimes practical sport, and I enjoy the little moments that gives us life. Tell me about yourself, what you like, what makes you happy, how are you, I would like you to send me pictures of you, and tell me. Chico, unmarried, 1.80 cm., 80 Kg, blonde, green eyes, handsome, attractive, sexy, fun, friendly, nice, kind, thoughtful, romantic, sincere, affectionate, educated, emancipated and stable work , looking akin to live young girl soon ...
May 23, 2014 10:18
  • FJHG
Thank you very much, nice to meet you. R egards
Jul 12, 2014 16:39
  • JOYINMARCH
seems a nice guy

did you find your lady?
Jul 13, 2014 04:01
  • FJHG
Do not
Here no message any contact
Thank you
May 5, 2015 21:52
  • MAVIS0802
hi howare you
did you find your girl now
Post a Reply to: Seeking a woman for marriage relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code