Menu
China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Aug 1, 2014 02:55
GUEST68172 Hi, we are coming China to buy High Density Fibre bathroom partitions, do you know good factory about this?
Aug 1, 2014 03:04
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68179 View Post

Hi Spring, I am looking for LED ceiling lights. where is a good manfacturers market for these kind of products. I am looking for very good quality products that offer long term warranty like 5 to 7 yrs warranty. We want to compete with brands like phillips etc, they are giving 8 yrs warranty. Can u plz find out a where we can find the best quality ...

For the LED lighting Zhongshan city is the manufacture basement in China.
Guzhen lighting in zhongshan city / 中山古镇灯饰
时代灯饰广场 / Lighting era center
Add.: No.12, dongxin middle road, guzhen, zhongshan city, Guangdong province, China / 中国•广东省中山市古镇镇东兴中路12号
Web.: http://www.sddsgc.com/index.asp

For high qulity LED lighting compare with philips, I can recommand top ten branded LED lighting factory to you.
Welcome drop me email for detail information.

Spring Dan
spring_dan at hotmail.com

Aug 1, 2014 03:19
  • HESHAM188
Hello Ms. Springan

I am so glad to found your post, this is really something! Thank you so much!

I have one question, do you know where can I buy stone coated ceiling in Foshan - Lecong?
I have a project need purchase building decoration material, not so big project so no need big quantity. I visit Foshan lecong last year, but I didn't find stone coated ceiling with good price, also I am looking for ceiling, MDF board, etc.

I visit China frequently, but as you know, the market is so big, it's not so easy for non Chinese speaking people to find something good.

I am also looking a purchase agent. Thank you,
Aug 1, 2014 03:30
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by HESHAM188 View Post

Hello Ms. Springan

I am so glad to found your post, this is really something! Thank you so much!

I have one question, do you know where can I buy stone coated ceiling in Foshan - Lecong?
I have a project need purchase building decoration material, not so big project so no need big quantity. I vis...

Hey,

For stone coated ceiling, you can find lots in following market.
Zhiye ceramic wholesale market / 置业陶瓷批发市场
Add.: Shi wan Zhiye ceramic wholesale market,shagang, zhenzhong road, shiwan, foshan city/ 佛山市石湾镇中路沙岗段石湾置业陶瓷批发市场

But people who sell these ceiliing there are all dealer, cann't give you good price. I have helped with clients buy this ceiling from factory before, factories are loacated in Zhaoqing Gaoyao.

I will be glad to help you as purchase agent, will you send me detail purchase list? I can help you to purchase from factory&market.

Thank you.

Spring Dan
Email: spring_dan at hotmail.com
Aug 1, 2014 11:31
  • CHAN88
Hi, I'm from Australia, I want to buy building material like tile, sanitary, lighting, MDF etc. for my vila, there are so many market, which detail market should I go? Thank you.
Aug 7, 2014 00:40
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAN88

Hi, I'm from Australia, I want to buy building material like tile, sanitary, lighting, MDF etc. for my vila, there are so many market, which detail market should I go? Thank you.

Hi,

For tile and sanitary, the first market I will guide my client is Zhiye ceramic wholesale market / 置业陶瓷批发市场, that market is big with low to middle price.
If you are not satisfied with zhiye market, than can go to China Ceramics City / 中国陶瓷城, the quality and price is higher there.

For lighing, can visit Sunlink lighting & kitchen cabinet city / 顺联橱柜灯饰城, it's just near the tile, sanitary, area.
If you are not satisfied with it, then go to to Sunlink lighting & kitchen cabinet city / 顺联橱柜灯饰城, it's a whole town with lighting.

For MDF, you can search near Huayi building decoration material city / 华艺装饰材料城, if not satisfied there then you can go to Da zhuan wan building decoration material market / 大转弯建材装饰市场, you should be satisfied there.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Aug 7, 2014 00:47
  • CHAN88
Thank you for your reply Spring, I am planning to visit China in OCT. Will contact you later.
Aug 7, 2014 00:56
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAN88

Thank you for your reply Spring, I am planning to visit China in OCT. Will contact you later.

Kindly reminder, the hotel charge will be two to three times higher in canton fair period, if you no need attend the canton fair, then better to stagger the canton fair. Autumn canton fair is from OCT. 15th to NOV. 5th
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Aug 7, 2014 00:59
Aug 12, 2014 11:39
  • SASHIDHAR30

Hi, 

I am doing a small villa project in india. I am planning to buy building materials like flooring, wall tiles, modular kitchen, bedroom furniture, bathroom fittings, light fittings, door, window fittings etc. 

I am planning to visit foshan in first week of sept. I am looking at a sourcing agent who can take care of order tracking, procuring, shipping and customs clearance.

Please reply to my mail yahoo.com|sashidhar30

regards, 
Sashidhar.

Aug 12, 2014 13:00
  • SASHIDHAR30
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRINGDAN View Post

Hi Hesham,

I will be glad to assist you from August 16 to 21.
My service:
1)Guider/Translator ( I am located in Guangzhou, can go to HK and other cities )
Charge: 100$/day, 8 hours/day (customer should pay for transportation and work meal)
★ airport picking up / hot...

Hi Spring,

I am planning to come to guangzhou in sep. I will be glad if you can provide me your services. My purchase value will be around US$ 30000.

Regards,
Sashidhar
Page 4 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code