China Visit Visa.
Jun 5, 2014 11:18
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jun 5, 2014
  • Status: offline

My dad is working in Nanjing and I want to visit China as a tourist. So my dad's company had sent me invitation letter from company with business "F" type visa, so can I visit China using business "F" type visa or do I need to apply using China "L" type or family re-union "Q" type visa.
Jun 7, 2014 22:17
GUEST78935 Santhu,

M type is for business activities. F is for non-commercial activities. Well, you can actually travel with your F type in China.
Post a Reply to: China Visit Visa.
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code