Menu
Chinese-English Translator/ interpreter/ Xiamen travel guide/ business assistant available
Jun 19, 2014 09:16
  • RITABEST
hello,Sir/madam.My name is Rita,an easy-going and cheerful girl,I have been in Xiamen more than 6 years.

I have a good command of English. If you are traveling to Xiamen or cities nearby like Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, etc, I can be you professional, reliable personal assistant, business interpreter, business assistant, personal tour guide, travel companion.

Services I offer are:

1. Business meeting arrangement, translation, exhibition translation
2. Business interpretation and translation
3. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing
4. Factory visit and production inspections
5. Restaurant & hotel & travel itinerary arrangement
6. Local travel guide
7. Local market shopping consultancy
8. Visa help,company or office setting up.

If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me at
E-mail: 163.com|yuhou899
Mobile phone: 86+13860434737
Wechat: xgf729178709
QQ:729178709

I will try to facilitate your trip and stay in China.

Kind Regards

Rita
Last edited by RITABEST: Jun 19, 2014 09:19
Jun 29, 2014 20:37
  • RITABEST
If you want to learn Chinese, i also can teach you Chinese,pls feel free to contact me,THX!
Nov 13, 2014 06:19
  • PIERRES
Hi Rita,

My name is Pierre. I'm a french Canadian living at Montreal.
I will travel in China, Shanghai and area in december and January.
I'm looking for a guide/translator to follow me everywhere bcs I don't speak and understand chinese. Are you available at that time?
The first purpose of my trip is to meet some factories and do quality control of the products.
There's many cities I expect to visit: Ningbo, Jinhua, Wuyi, Yuwi, Hangzhou.

If you are interesting, can you tell me your rate per week?

Thank you for replying this message

Pierre
Nov 13, 2014 06:53
  • RITABEST
Dear Pierre,

Thanks for your consultation,I will be available at that time.Could you please send your email address to me? We can discuss about your trip privately,here is my contact details,I am looking forward to your information.

E-mail: 163.com|yuhou899
Mobile phone: 86+13860434737
Wechat: xgf729178709
QQ:729178709

Warmest regards

Rita
Nov 13, 2014 20:31
  • FLY0112
hi pierre,
i am interested in this job; i can arrange your this trip,factory visiting; translator; and also help u do shipment arrangement; i am located in shanghai area,closed to hangzhou, jinghua,yiwu city;
please free contact me and let's talk more;
whatsapp:+0086-18668352483
Nov 23, 2014 19:07
  • EVASERVICE
Hi Pierre,

Have a nice day~! I am Eva from Hangzhou of China. I have been living here for 10 years and well familar with the City and used to work as international business woman 10 years.....

I could be your Tour Guide,Interpreter & Business Assistant in Zhejiang area,please contact me for further talking.
My email: 163.com|wanzdsx

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIERRES View Post

Hi Rita,

My name is Pierre. I'm a french Canadian living at Montreal.
I will travel in China, Shanghai and area in december and January.
I'm looking for a guide/translator to follow me everywhere bcs I don't speak and understand chinese. Are you available at that time?
The first purpose of my t...
May 18, 2015 15:53
GUESTFAIZE Dear Rita
Iam Faize from India
Iam planning to visit fujian soon
Can I get your whatsaap no

Rgds
Faize
Sep 30, 2015 01:19
GUEST21124 Hi Rita, we manufacture shoes in Jinjiang, we would need someone when we arrive there in November,
For translation and probably QC in factory, please answer if you have somebody local for the job
Thank you
Colette
Oct 1, 2015 07:03
  • ANITA_HUA
I am freelance interpreter/sourcing agent based in shenzhen, with extensive experiences of helping clients from over 40 different countries for visiting factories and trade shows as well as business meeting in both china and other countries such as Qingdao,Jining, Nanchang, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhuhai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Macau, Taipei, Hongkong, Jiangmen, U.S.A , Germany and Netherlands, etc.

Regarding those fields I have been involved so far, they are Computer accessories, Mobile accessories, Security&Protection related products, Led lightings, Stationery, Bags/Clothes/Shoes, Furnitures,Toys, Sanitaryware, kithenware, Wigs/Human hair, Watches, Jewelry, Beauty products, Fruits, Shipbuilding material, Sensors, E-cigarette, etc.

Despite the advantage of speaking english fluently, I also got strong business sense which will help your business trip much more efficient in all ways.

If you're interested in my service, Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks & Best regards.

Anita

Hotmail: live.cn|anita_hua
Email: shenzhen-interpreter.com|anita
Whatsapp: +8618320845682
Wechat: 370447703
Oct 7, 2015 10:26
Wow! I am William, and I live in Guangzhou. I can be your guide in Guangdong province in China. I live in Guangzhou for more than 8 years, including my college year. So I know many interesting place in Guangzhou.

Please feel free to contact me.
Whatsapp: +8613790001144
Email: 163.com|willoureya
Aug 24, 2018 08:33
GUEST4837 Dear Rita,
The purpose of the message is to request the cost of your translation services from English to Chinese on a per word basis.

The type of documents to be translated are Legal Contracts and Investment Documentation. The amount if words to be translated could be well over one million words.

Thank you, ahead if time, for your reply.

Best regards,.
Manny De Angelo

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese-English Translator/ interpreter/ Xiamen travel guide/ business assistant available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code