Menu
Need help about shopping in Yiwu
Jun 24, 2014 14:09
  • GEORGE94
Hello , I am new here and I wish I'll get help from experienced members of community

I would start from introducing myself. I'm from Georgia, and I have some shops there. Business is small and ask for new possibilities.

I am importing from china, ordering from online wholesale markets (not expess and so famous ones) Price I pay for goods are 4-5x less then on famous international chinese online stores. I have drind in Shenzhen who recieves my parcels and sending them to me by freight.

Now I decide to come to China for more assortment and less prices, I know(think) prices in china are actually less then in online storea.

But here is trouble that I have met. I checked Yiwu trading center onlin directory where ar presented markets from trading center their producta and prices, prices which are really high also moq is minimum 100 pcs per item, I want to know does prices really match actual prices in wholesale markets of yiwu( for online store please just google it and you will find it, I'm prohibited from posting links) ?

Also for jewelery, stones, handbags, kitchen accessories, craftsmand othera, ia there better place for shopping then yiwu? I know much about shenzhen and guandzhou?!

Sorry for my"English" I guess you understand my question.

Thank you
Last edited by GEORGE94: Jun 24, 2014 14:11
Jun 25, 2014 03:54
  • TAKITA
if you are looking for cheaper price ,of course yiwu is the best place. convinent logistic,exportation,and warehouse. minimum quantity about 1ctn/item.
Jun 25, 2014 15:20
  • GEORGE94
thank you for your reply, but what about prices on the website, are they matchin real prices in trade center? For example you can google that webaite and check. Also instead of this trading center are there in yiwu and other fairs/shops worth to withit?

Whats average price for hotel in yiwu or can I rent a room( I think it would be cheapper)
Post a Reply to: Need help about shopping in Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code