Menu
Need Shenzhen/GZ based assistant/interpreter
Jun 30, 2014 09:51
guest22107 Looking for someone on part time/full time basis with in-depth local knowledge of local manufacturers mainly in electronics and mobile phones. Strong english language skills not require, experience is highly regarded.
Please leave email/skype for contact.

Thank you
Jun 30, 2014 21:51
Hello, please contact me, my email:qq.com|nelson81mo, thank you.
Jun 30, 2014 23:41
GUEST10945 Hi good day I'm currently here in louhu shenzhen I'm very much interested to apply pls feel free to contact me @ 13632549431 thanks
Jul 1, 2014 05:13
  • PROSPERO
Hi, I'm Prospero, I'm very interested in technology especially mobile phones, I've done what I can to inform myself of knowledge in this industry, I'm not in Guangzhou but I would really say the experience would light up my world a little and add some special seasoning in my career, I once served as a volunteer in a international match and did one-one-one interpretation for a president of a small country. Thx for your time

My skype: prospero.m
Email: gmail.com|pros9210
Jul 1, 2014 22:19
Hello, warm welcome to China for business! I wish you a big success in advance!
I read your post here with great interest! I'm a freelance interpreter/business assistant/sourcing agent/purchase agent with rich experience of 6 years. I would like to cooperate with you and hopefully develop a long term win-win business relationship! I'm based in Shenzhen and very familiar with electronic market and have lots electronic suppliers contact. You can reach me at:
angelinachina86 at yahoo dot com
Mobile: (+86)One Five Eight Eight Nine Four Three Zero Six Nine Seven
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thanks and best wishes,
Angelina
Jul 2, 2014 00:06
GUEST65113 gmail.com|blessgaga, let me know what do you need and what can I do for you. Thanks.
Aug 31, 2014 11:54
  • AGENTENCHINA
Hello

We are in Shenzhen . We know very well about the electronics, please write to us .

agentenchina.com|Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22107

Looking for someone on part time/full time basis with in-depth local knowledge of local manufacturers mainly in electronics and mobile phones. Strong english language skills not require, experience is highly regarded.
Please leave email/skype for contact.

Thank you
Sep 11, 2014 06:22
GUEST54207 Hi I have much experience in sourcing and quality inspection my oral and written English is very good .I have been working part time for an European company for more than 2 years .My cousin has a factory making cellphones .I am sure I can help you a lot .

My skype:rosewindly

mail:rose5230@hotmailcom
Post a Reply to: Need Shenzhen/GZ based assistant/interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code