Menu
Young British girl ready to show you the capital!
May 30, 2005 19:59
  • CHINACHICK
Well...Im 26 years old, British, speak Chinese and have recently started up a guide company. I already have two groups visitng next week and I will be their guide throughout their week long stay. Im so excited about this as I really believe that the majority of tourists to China only get to see the surface rushing left right and centre with tour groups madly waving yellow flags!Thats where I am different! I will make an itineary especially designed to your needs and wants and we will make our way around the city in a relaxed manner! Stopping for drinks at cafes, walking along rivers and parks..it will truely make your experience in Beijing FAR more enjoyable. I can also arrange tickets for shows, train and/or plane tickets. Please send me an email if you're curious to know more!

yahoo.co.uk|han_wei_ling

Sorry, i put the wrong email address last time...
May 31, 2005 10:15
  • KETCHUP
People care a lot about where and what to eat? Where and what would you guide your clients to eat? - Same tasteless tourist restaurants?
May 31, 2005 14:56
  • CHINACHICK
In reply to ketchup's message...

Im sorry to hear that you didnt fully enjoy your trip to China and that your tourist guides werent completely up to scratch, but please PLEASE don't assume that I am going to take them to the tourist jaunts! Why on earth would I do that? Don't taint me with the same brush.... that's not what I am offering. I am doing things different to the local guides in Beijing...something which many tourists dont get to see....and thats why I really think I could make peoples' stay in the capital more enjoyable. Im going to restaurants and sights relatively unknown and not on the usual package deal tour.

I hope to see your tips and travel points soon.
Post a Reply to: Young British girl ready to show you the capital!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code