Menu
Suggest a part of China for someone like me!
Aug 8, 2014 13:28
  • LOVEMEHATE
Hello! At the moment am researching living/teaching English in China!
I am currently living in Toluca, Mexico, but I am from Dallas, Texas!

I have searched countless hours online, finding a city that would fit my taste/life-style, so? more about me:

am a laid back kind of guy, I don't really enjoy bars, clubs or parties, and am not very social (by nature). however I am very interested in traveling and meeting new people.

Everywhere I look online, guys just want to know about sex sex sex.....not at all my motives. however I would be a dream meeting/dating possibly marrying and living in China.

so yeah, any cities that are nice, safe, fun and easy to meet people? A place with friendly girls that are easy to talk to, people are easy to get to know?

thanks for any input you may have!
Aug 16, 2014 10:08
  • DORIS_LI
Hi There,

I am Doris from Shenzhen, China. Glad to meet you here.
There are many cities in China fit your life style/ taste I think. Such as Hangzhou, Xiamen, Chengdu, those cities are not as crowded as Shenzhen. Well, it's a great idea to move to China teaching English, most people in China can not speak English very well, even in Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai those big cities. My foreign colleagues told me that they can not communicate outside the office. Haha...
Post a Reply to: Suggest a part of China for someone like me!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code