Menu
Climbing in China
Aug 19, 2014 03:43
  • XOLLOX
Hi, what about climbing in China, you know some good places? with a lots of rock ;)
Aug 26, 2014 23:43
  • MMCISAAC
there are so many mountains in china, i believe you could find a lot of good places for climbing
Apr 8, 2015 21:26
I can name few like:

- Sidu Climbing, Beijing in Sidu Scenic Area
- Duodi Country in Lhasa
- White River in Beijing suburbs
May 23, 2015 02:49
  • GRACY12
I went 2 places in china for climbing.. Its a really awesome experience of mine to climb in Beijing.. I have climb:1. The white river and 2. Sidu Climbing..
1.White River in Beijing suburbs is considered as the birthplace of rock climbing in China. The rock there has typical granitic properties: clean with few loose rocks, and the friction is good for climbing..
2. Located in Sidu Scenic Area, there is a new climbing location, developed well in recent years. There are grand and amazing rocks, wide and smooth grasslands, and the clear and silent Juma River. For an outdoor out-of-climbing place, Sidu draws a large number of amateur climbers.

There are nearly 30 sport climbing lines of different styles and levels. Babyface with 5.12c, 18 meters is a challenge for skilled climbers. There are some 5.10 lines for beginners.
Post a Reply to: Climbing in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code