Menu
train from Port tianjin to beijing
Aug 27, 2014 08:19
guest71198 We arrive at Tianjin Port 15/10/14 on Celebrity Millenuim. I know we need to get taxi from port to Tianjin Station. Can you advise what train we get to Beijing main station in order to get subway to Swissotel Beijing.
How do we purchase tickets etc any help greatly appreciated
Aug 27, 2014 20:41
GUEST5667 GUEST71198,

You needn't catch a taxi to Tianjin Railway station. You can take a taxi from the port to Tanggu Railway Station. It costs around CNY21. There you can take high speed trains to Beijing South Railway Station. Then you can take subway line 4 to get off at Xuanwumen Station and transfer line 2 (outer line) to get off at Dongsishitiao Station. Finally get out at Exit B, cross the overline bridge to find your hotel.
Aug 30, 2014 15:32
GUEST11658 How do I buy tickets for bullet train to beijing south from tangu
Aug 30, 2014 21:55
GUEST5667
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11658

How do I buy tickets for bullet train to beijing south from tangu

I have no idea when you arrive at the port. The last train from Tanggu to Beijing departs at 21:52. Normally, it's ok to buy the ticket when you arrive at the railway station. However, sometimes you'd better book the ticket in advance in case they are sold out. You may find some agents to book it online for you. Of course, they charge the service fee.

Please check this link if you plan to book the ticket.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
Oct 2, 2014 02:46
  • NEHOW
The Tianjin cruise port is in a totally different city from Beijing, 140 km away. You can go this yourself by taking a taxi to the rail station, then taking the train to Beijing.
Post a Reply to: train from Port tianjin to beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code