Menu
Canton Fair Interpreter&Assistant
Sep 4, 2014 04:06
  • ERICA2014
Canton Fair is coming on the corner. Are you looking someone who can offer help in translation and association? Then come to me. I am located in Guangzhou, can speak fluent English. The most important thing is that I have rich experience in having meetings with factories and arrange your schedule when staying in Guangzhou to get you an effective visit in Guangzhou.

Here are some of my clients.

Being the man and his wife's assistant offering help when having meetings in China.

Being Groolam and his father, khalid's assistant during PhraseII of Canton Fair.

We are now in the hotel supplies fair.

With Sandy and her aunt purchasing gifts in the gifts and accessories market.

Sincerely hope that I can offer you some help in Guangzhou. When you come to Guangzhou, I believe that you will love it.
Oct 5, 2014 22:55
Hello Erica,

I am travelling to the Canton Fair for Phase III on October 30th. I am looking for an interpreter and assistant for a minimum of 3 days.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

David
Oct 5, 2014 23:02
  • ERICA2014
Hello, David.

Nice to here from you.

I am available during phrase III. We can talk in details by email. Here is my email: hotmail.com|erica.somebody. Or Skype: erica.somebody.

Waiting for your news.

Best wishes.

Erica
Jan 27, 2015 01:39
GUEST24172 Hi, Erica.

I am Ikramy, from Malasia.

I am coming to China the end of next month, searching for hotel supplies. I see your profile that you know about kitchen machines. Please email me: gmail.com|ikramyalbanjari. I also emailed you.

Thanks.

Ikram
Feb 8, 2015 21:44
  • ALWIN
Hello Ikramy! I just sent you an email about hotel supplies and how my company BARR & EST LLC can help you procure this products. We are experienced in sourcing quality products from around China. This includes construction materials, furniture, garments and textiles, promotional materials, electronic goods, jewelry, art supplies, office supplies, etc. For inquiries, please send an email to barrandest.com|alwin
Feb 19, 2015 08:36
  • GIONVIA
For hotel supplies, the best place to source should be Nantian and Shaxi hotel stuff and accessories wholesale market .If you are buying single item in bulk, then you may consider to attend special professional fair like hosfair.com as well .Good luck my friend.
Post a Reply to: Canton Fair Interpreter&Assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code