Menu
June trip-need travel companion
Sep 5, 2014 12:43
guest20093 I am from US, 65 y/o male traveling to China next June. I want to spend 3 days in Beijing, take train to Shanghai, establish base in Suzhou and day trip ( 5days) from there to see old historic towns and villages, West lake, etc. I would like to see the Karsten mountains, spend a couple days in Kunming, Chongqing, old towns near there, then back to Beijing for flight home.
Looking for travel companion, not necessarily licensed as money is factor. Would prefer someone with car who just wants to travel where I pay for gas, accommodation and meals.
Sep 8, 2014 02:30
  • IRENEJI
Next year?
If you come to Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Maybe I can provide some help. Also in Tianjin and Beijing.
Sep 12, 2014 03:17
  • BABYHARE
To whom it may concern,
This is Ning, an experienced customer made trip organizer in China. I traveled around China with my customers and am very good at look for valuable hotels and transportations. If you like to discuss with me further about your trip in China, feel free to write me at: yahoo.com|rabbit.liu
Regards
Ning

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20093 View Post

I am from US, 65 y/o male traveling to China next June. I want to spend 3 days in Beijing, take train to Shanghai, establish base in Suzhou and day trip ( 5days) from there to see old historic towns and villages, West lake, etc. I would like to see the Karsten mountains, spend a couple days in Kunming, Chongqing, old towns near there, then back to ...
Post a Reply to: June trip-need travel companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code