Menu
HK-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Macau
Jun 1, 2005 08:33
  • TONNYC
Hi travellers!!

I am planning to go to HK this 11th of June, then I will go to Shenzhen, Guangzhou
, Macau and back to HK.

Question:
1. How easy to go to Guangzhou from Shenzhen? how long does it take to get there? which
transportation is better ? Train or bus?
2. Is it possible to go (directly) to Macau from Guangzhou? How much it will cost me to get to Macau?
3. Do I need to make a booking for all those transport in advance? Can I just go to the station and buy
the ticket?

Thanks guys!!
Jun 1, 2005 08:40
  • MERMAID
From Shenzhen to Guangzhou u can take train. very comfortable and u can get the ticket at the station. It takes 53 min to 75 min.
Jun 1, 2005 08:50
  • MERMAID
From Guangzhou to Macau direct bus is available. You can go to Dongfang Hotel and China Hotel on Liuhua Road.
Jun 1, 2005 09:02
  • DEE0228
you don't need to book the ticket in advance, just buy it when you arrive at the station
Jun 1, 2005 09:31
  • TONNYC
Thanks a million!!!
Sep 26, 2007 15:26
GUESTCARR hi, what's the fastest way to go to guangzhou from macau? i'll be staying in grandview hotel in macau. what are my options? how long is the travel time and how much?
Sep 28, 2007 00:40
  • APAULT
Walk across the frontier, allow about an hour for formalities. On the Zhuhai side walk straight into the underground shopping area and go down an escalator. At the bottom you will find a booking office to buy the ticket and the bus departs from right behind it...but so do many others and there is only one lane so you have to watch for the right one. Buses leave every 15 minutes (I was told) and travel time is less than 2 hours.

But you did say fastest. I was offered a private 'taxi' to Gz for 200rmb which I would guess is negotiable. Don't go down into the shopping centre as it is easy to lose your direction. Head due north and then not far on the left you should find some cars with hopeful looking drivers.
Oct 1, 2007 21:48
  • BETWEENUS21
there's also some direct buses from some macau hotels to guangzhou - pls check at yr hotel concierge.
Oct 3, 2007 05:47
GUEST10198 i need to travel from shenzhen to macau and from macau back to shenzhen, what the possible modes of transport? where to take from? and is booking requireD?
Oct 3, 2007 07:19
  • SINOSOURCING
Take bus to Zhuhai from Shenzhen, then walk to Macau. But it takes 1 hours also to wait in the queue to MAcau during holiday. return is the same way .
If you near in the Shenzhen Luohu port (train station), there is a bus station down the skybridge, every 5 minut there is a bus to Zhuhai , you can get out the bus at the terminal then see the "gongbei" port which is to Macau.

Regards,
Denis
Oct 17, 2007 07:21
GUEST87204 I am considering to go Guangzhou, then Shenzhen, then Hong Kong, then Macau and back to GZ, possible? Get 13 days
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: HK-Shenzhen-Guangzhou-Macau
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code