Menu
Chongqing, soon to be home
Oct 1, 2014 23:18
I should be arriving in Chongqing sometime in November or December 2014. I plan to marry and remain as long as I am allowed. I'll travel between China and USA 1 to 3 times a year to so my lovely wife can see the U.S. and visit with my Family too. Should be an fun, exciting, and interesting journey for the rest of my, and my soon to be, wife's life.
Only thing I will miss will be some of the U.S. Culture like Sunday NFL and other sporting events. I'll get enough of the rest of American Culture when we visit back to the U.S. Is there a good way, or good place to catch live NFL games (yes they will be early Monday morning in Chongqing. hehe.
How is the Internet speed and stability in Chongqing, and is 4G LTE cel-phone service yet available in Chongqing?
I plan on immersing myself into the culture and language, best way to learn; but I'm sure I would like to have the occasional light hearted English (yes Yank's speak some form of English, hehe) conversation too. Any place to go for that? It would be good for my Sweet Chinese Bride to also practice her English speaking and listening.
I'll look for replies here for now, thanks.

Regards, Tony
Last edited by BRONCOFATPANDA: Oct 1, 2014 23:22
Post a Reply to: Chongqing, soon to be home
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code