Menu
Looking for companion/PA for business-trip to Europe
Oct 2, 2014 01:37
  • MJAMESON
Good morning,
Scandinavian businessman, 51 years old, is searching for a companion who can travel with me and a small group of Chinese business-associates for 6-8 days in Europe in late October, probably 3 different countries (France, Italy, Sweden). The purpose of the trip is business.
I'm looking for a person who is:
Female, between 23 and 35 years old, speaks good English and who is happy to work long hours in pleasant company. Your role will mainly be to translate from Mandarin to English and to make sure that the group (4 Chinese people and me) is relaxed and in a good mood. Apart from that there will be some PA-work for me.
Please reply with some information about yourself, your background and experience if you are interested. I will of course pay for your flight to and from Europe as well.
Kind regards
Michael
Oct 2, 2014 05:17
  • ANITA_HUA
Hi Michael,
I am freelancer working as interpreter/translator and having rich experiences of accompanying clients for business trips as well as sightseeing in both domestic and overseas such as U.S.A, Germany, Netherlands etc.
By the way, i am 23 and currenctly based in Shenzhen. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks & best regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Mobile: 13823591083
Last edited by ANITA_HUA: Oct 2, 2014 05:19
Oct 2, 2014 09:29
  • MJAMESON
Great - I will send you an email.
Thanks.
Oct 11, 2014 03:23
  • MMCISAAC
it's already October now, if you really need a translator/PA to go with you in late October, you'd better make your decision fast. for before you could start your business trip, you have to get visa which as i know would take quite a few days.

i am interested in your post. English was my major in university and i worked as interpreter in a trading company in Shenzhen before, and now i am in beijing.
oh, and i am 25 years old, female, kind and quite easy going.
if you haven't found a proper PA, contact me ^0^

Tel: 18513756598
Email: qq.com|1324040465
Oct 21, 2014 09:27
  • CNASSISTANT
Is this position still available
contact me please if so.
Post a Reply to: Looking for companion/PA for business-trip to Europe
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code