Menu
Looking for Personal Assistant for Canton Fair
Oct 5, 2014 23:14
Hello,

I am an importer in Australia for a new brand of lingerie called Zoe's Intimates.
I am travelling to Canton Fair on October 30th for Phase III. I require an interpreter for a minimum of 3 days but could be 7. I am also looking for the below services:

Sourcing agent for lingerie
Price negotiations with Factories
Shipping and Customs agents
Lingerie Designer
Product Inspection
Assistant in China to organize Factory Inspections
Oct 6, 2014 00:09
  • FLY0112
hi David,
this is christe,i am reliable and professional sourcing agent; i am interested in your offer ; i can do translator;price negotiation;visiting factory; shipment arrangement; inspection, and accompany with you to Canton Fair;
please kindly contact me and let's talk more!
my mail:163.com|flyzpt520; skype:buildyourhome;
whatsapp:+0086-18668352483
thanks
christe
Oct 6, 2014 08:27
Hi David,

pls contact me, I can work for you.

Service including:
1.Arrangements your schedule.
Before you come China, you can tell me what kind of products you are looking for. Then I can arrange your schedule. At the same time, I can find some suppliers for your reference.

2.Assistance
When you confirm your schedule, I can help to book the hotel for you and pick you up in the airport.

3.Interpreter/Translation
I can accompany with you to the Exhibition/Canton fair/ Business trip/Market and work with you.

4.Purchasing agent/ Sourcing.
Sourcing the products in good price.

5.Order follow up.
When you place any order in China, I can follow up your order and let you know all the details./Inspection. /Shipment arrangement.

6.Guide
When you finish business, I can take you walk around. Or I can bring you to some mall or market to buy some gift for your family or friends.

When in our first cooperation, you can just ask for Interpreter or Translation. It’s only hundreds for a day. After we work in few days, you more know about who I am. Then you can take a consideration in our further cooperation in helping souring, order following up and so on.

Thanks.
Jessica

JC Laurel Co., Ltd
Phone: +86-1357-0345-653 (We chat/whats app/Line)
Email: gmail.com|JCLaurel01
Oct 6, 2014 10:20
  • ANITA_HUA
Hi I am freelancer working as interpreter/translator based in Guangdong, having rich experiences of accompanying clients for business trips and trade shows in lots of cities in both china and other countries, and i have been helping clients for order follow-ups, inspecting products, shipment etc. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Mobile: 13823591083
Oct 9, 2014 19:38
  • MAYANLING
Hello,

This is Sarah from CHINA, I can help you for Canton Fair.

I am a freelancer and I have ten years experience in exporting business and did QC for other foreigners.

If you need someone in China and especially in Guangzhou, Shenzhen,SHANGHAI, NINGBO, HANGZHOU and YIWU.

Thanks and best rgs
Sarah
86-13306696815
email:hotmail.com|bestprime
Oct 14, 2014 07:17
GUEST25018 Hi David, I can help for sourcing, place & follow order, check quliaty, arrange shipment and support for after sales service.
Welcome add my skype:lily.ruier
Oct 17, 2014 01:43
  • ERICA2014
Hello, David.

I am Erica. If you still need any help, please feel free to contact me by hotmail.com|erica.somebody,
Mobile:+86 13926409837

I am now an agent for a few customers for bags, shoes, straps, furniture, home textile. I will offer offer service the following service as you required.

Sourcing agent for lingerie
Price negotiations with Factories
Shipping and Customs agents
Lingerie Designer
Product Inspection
Assistant in China to organize Factory Inspections

Thank you.
Oct 17, 2014 21:44
GUEST24992 Hi,

Did you find the interpreter in Canton fair. I am an interpreter/ business assistant in Guangzhou. Pls contact me for the show help.

Email: patty @ interpreter365.com
Oct 23, 2014 23:29
  • SHANNON_N
Hi David,

This is Shannon. I'm a shipping agent, and can help what you mentioned.
Actually I just finished helping my friend from Melbourne to visit Canton Fair phase 1 and factories in nearby cities. I also sent a post "Tips for foreign friends visiting China" in this forum. Hope it can do some help to you.

Btw, for Canton Fair phase 3, I can always get a free entry badge by myself. Just feel free to contact me if you need my assistance.Thanks!

Whatapp:+8613424229629
Email: 163.com|569346171
Post a Reply to: Looking for Personal Assistant for Canton Fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code