Menu
I am looking for clothing
Oct 6, 2014 09:10
  • CERBO
hello
Seeking men women clothing style Asos, Zara, Topshop, H & M, Pull and Bear etc. ... I am looking for a shop in Italy and even without brand clothing at low prices you can resell. thanks
Mar 23, 2015 12:40
  • TRENDZMANIA
you can search on google and find buyers those sell online clothes ask them to sell you, your selected brands
Apr 30, 2015 04:57
I am not a native of Italy, So i not have complete idea on Italy. I suggest to shop on online stores.

Last edited by JESSICAEMILYA: Apr 30, 2015 04:57
Mar 24, 2016 01:42
  • LEEEEEEEEE
we're exporting jacket,shirt,t-shirt and polo with good quality and low price in china more than ten years. we have a meeting with the main people who work for workshop before production, investigate all the workmanship and technical details, make sure all the details are under control.
1.size;available in different sizes
2.color:according to customer's request
3.available in customer's desighed
4.competitive price,timely delivery and good quality
5.LOGO and BRAND NAME printed or embroidered according to customers requirement.
6.Any kind of logo printing or design are available
We are sure both of us have a brighter future.IF you have any requirements ,just contact us,let's talk details.
We look forward your replay.
--------------------------------
LEE
email:outlook.com|hzzvs
whatsapp:008615336585051
Apr 28, 2017 23:20
GUESTNORTH I AM LOOKING FOR A SHIRT MANUFACTURE , [[OUTLOOK]]]]THIS PERSON SENT ME A EMAIL , [[[[ FIRST CLASS FASHIONS .]]]]]] JOHNNY NORTH .
Post a Reply to: I am looking for clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code