Menu
wholesales clothes and fashion items Guanghzou,Shenzen
Oct 6, 2014 11:13
guestFranny Hi everybody!!
I will be in China soon(Guanghzou,Hong Kong and Shenzen) because I wanna start my own business.
I will import clothes and fashion accessories to sale in Netherland and Italy.
I will be alone and I need some help expecially to bargain with people and travel in the city...anybody there??
I will go there in Jenuary...and I'm looking for friends who wants achieve the same goal...we can go togheter!!
Oct 24, 2014 06:01
  • QUQIAN12305
Hi! I am a Chinese postgraduate student studying in Guangzhou. I will be in Guangzhou in January and I am more than glad to help you bargain and travel in Guangzhou, Shenzhen and even in Hongkong (if travel expenses are covered). I have worked as tour in wholesaling and sightseeing for five times and I am pretty sure you will have a nice trip in China. Though payment is more preferred for I have to support myself, but I don't mind guiding you as a friend and offering free service.
Nov 27, 2014 15:10
GUEST11634 Hello
I am in guangzho now
I want to now where is cheap wholesale women clothing
Nov 28, 2014 05:14
Hello

If you need assistance, please contact me: qq.com|nelson81mo, thank you.
Dec 31, 2014 11:37
GUEST80214 hi,I will to guangzou at the end of january,and I would like to know, if in this date is goodto buy clothes for summer session in europe.
Can you help me,with the places where I can find midlle and high level clothes.
thanks for any information.
Jan 1, 2015 20:51
  • VOGUEDRESS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST80214

hi,I will to guangzou at the end of january,and I would like to know, if in this date is goodto buy clothes for summer session in europe.
Can you help me,with the places where I can find midlle and high level clothes.
thanks for any information.

You'll find new styles for 2015 spring and summer by the end of Jan in markets, though the peak display time will be after Chinese lunar new year, maybe you'll think it's a little late for you if in March. The high level European style clothes are centralized in the wholesale markets around Guangzhou Railway Station, but some of them are copy if it's not a problem for you. Any further questions, feel free to drop me a line by sina.com|voguedress
Wish you a prosperous trip to Guangzhou!
Post a Reply to: wholesales clothes and fashion items Guanghzou,Shenzen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code