Menu
Need hotel information and shopping details
Oct 7, 2014 02:25
  • SHERRY6
I would like to find a hotel within walking distance to wholesale markets. Give me some suggestions. Want a hotel that is not very expensive

2) Kindly advise me about the market where i can find clothes for middle aged ladies and shoes.
3) Where is the central electronics shop in Guangzhou? and how do i get there/
4) Does the canton fair offer better opportunities for shopping in terms of low prices

Oct 7, 2014 15:31
Hi Sherry, please check my answer as below, wish work for you.

1)Want a hotel that is not very expensive
As you can see the metro map, I suggest you choose the hotel near to Guangzhou Railway Station (Near the clothes market. The price is about 300CNY/day-not Canton fair period.) or Haizhu Square(Near the shoes market.The price is about 200-300CNY/day-not Canton fair period.)

2) Kindly advise me about the market where i can find clothes for middle aged ladies and shoes.
Clothes--"Guangzhou Railway Station". (Baima Market--around there have many different clothes market.)
Shoes--"Haizhu Square" metro station. (After you off the metrol and A Exit, and go straight (when you see the first bus station --the shoes market in your right hand) when you see the ONELINK INTERNATIONAL PLAZA--you already cross (miss)the shoes market, but the shoes market also in opposite side.

3) Where is the central electronics shop in Guangzhou? and how do i get there

Nanfang Building (Nanfang Da sha-in chinese) You can take metrol there. Taking the metro by Line 6 and off the metro on "Culture Park" station.

4) Does the canton fair offer better opportunities for shopping in terms of low prices

Actually, I don't think so. I feel some price is more higher. But if you are a foreigner, and if you have enough time, you may can get lucky in there, who knows. I think not only to check the low price item, but also to check some new item and hot item.

That's all. Good luck.
Jessica

Oct 20, 2014 23:28
  • ABRAM
Its more like a help for sure, the most basic thing is to get that one thing which you feel like going through and at the same time taking care of all the aspects works like nothing else, When you think of enjoying the moment through traveling moderation is necessary.
Post a Reply to: Need hotel information and shopping details
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code