Menu
Experienced sourcing agent required Shenzhen/Guangzhou
Oct 14, 2014 05:04
  • YORKIE
Hi

I am a UK businessman looking for an experienced sourcing and shipping agent with particular experience in sourcing gifts and premiums for major European brands. The person I am looking for should have a good knowledge of gifts and premiums suppliers and be able to organise quality inspection, factory audits, and shipping to the Uk and other European markets. I would also like to visit factories and trade shows and help with travel arrangements when I visit China ( usually 2-3 times a year). My business has been established for over 20 years in the Uk and works mostly with big brands supplying items for promotions. Please reply if interested
Oct 14, 2014 07:01
  • FLY0112
hi ,i am fly, the professional buying agent, located in zhejiang province; i am specilizing in hometextile lines, such as bed sheet,comforter, curtain,cushion,fabric,etc;i have a good knowledge of textile lines;and i can be able to organise quality inspection, factory audits, and shipment; also i can accompany with your to trade fair; and you arrange your china trip; my skype is buildyourhome and whatsapp:+0086-18668352483
Oct 14, 2014 08:19
  • ANITA_HUA
I am freelance interpreter/Sourcing agent based in shenzhen and having rich exprience of helping clients for sourcing relative products as well as checking goods in factories, arranging shipment . I am also available for trips outside shenzhen. If you're interested, Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks & Best regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Mobile: 008613823591083
Oct 14, 2014 08:58
Hello, I am Nelson, living in Guangzhou, have many years of sourcing and shipping experience, work as freelance sourcing agent, know well the gift wholesale market in Guangzhou and free to travel to different cities, can find the factories and suppliers for clients by email when not in China. My email: gmail.com|nelson81mo
Oct 14, 2014 09:56
  • YORKIE
Hi Anita

Thank you for your quick reply, most of the factories I currently use are based in Guangzhou province so I am interested in some more information from you. The job wouldnt be an employed position as there isnt enough work currently to keep someone busy fulltime. if you acted as my sourcing agent can you advise what you normal % commission would be on orders placed with a factory via you ? if I wanted to hire you for a day to visit factories or trade fairs what is your daily rate ?

Have you worked for any other UK companies before in the gifts and premiums markets ? If you want to e mail me directly my e mail is gmail.com|Yorkie.h

many thanks

Phil
Oct 15, 2014 08:43
GUEST46200 Dear Yorkie,
How're you doing? I have sent email to you.May I know have you received my email? I'm based in Shenzhen,closed to Guangzhou.I'm engaged in procurement job for more than 9 years. Hoping I can help you on this and I'm familiar with gift items.

My contact way as follows;
Email:163.com|xiaolihuaclare
Skype;Clarexiao
QQ:314918736

Best regards
Clare
Nov 1, 2014 23:45
GUEST11648 Hi I work part-time for an European company .I help them source factories and place orders .Please contact me if interested .My skype:rosewindly
Nov 2, 2014 21:39
GUEST15199 hi I have worked part-time for an European company helping them source factories and place orders please contact me if interested .

Nov 12, 2014 21:33
GUESTSUMMER Hi, I hope my reply is not too late. My name is Summer from Guangzhou, China. I worked for Germany trading & design company before and working in UK company right now. Main product is gifts, stationery, IT accessories, etc. Pls feel free to email me if you can accept the part-time assistant. Thanks.

Email: gmail.com|qcychen
Nov 12, 2014 22:12
  • QCYCHEN
Hi, I hope I am not too late to reply here. My name is Summer from Guangzhou, China. I worked in Germany company before and working in UK company now. Main market is European countries and South American countries. Main product is gifts, stationery, IT accessories, etc.

I just email you and pls feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Cheers
Summer
gmail.com|qcychen
Post a Reply to: Experienced sourcing agent required Shenzhen/Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code