Menu
Looking for Help with finding Wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Shenzhen
Oct 15, 2014 14:17
  • YONI12345
Hi There,

This is my first time using this service, I am looking to find wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Shenzhen China. I am looking for someone that has experience working in the past with trading companies and knows how to source products.
I have a small business in Toronto Canada and I cannot always come to china and am looking for someone that can help me for business purposes.

Markets I am looking for: Kitchen Products, Kitchen Gadgest, Top Selling Items, As seen on Tv Products, and Home Goods.

I will be arriving in China, October 21 2014 for 3 weeks.

Thanks
Oct 15, 2014 21:15
Hello, i can help you to find products and wholesale market in Guangzhou and Shenzhen, I am working as freelance sourcing agent, interpreter and guide, I have been worked in a sourcing group before. I can find products and suppliers for your business, and follow order production, collect and inspect goods before shipping, booking shipping and do customs clearance in China etc. My email: qq.com|nelson81mo, or PM me, thank you.
Oct 16, 2014 20:14
  • OWENREN
Hi, this is Owen from China, I am an experienced interpreter and have rich experiences in international trade, sourcing and so on.

Please contact me as below:
Skpye: owen.renwei
Email: owen.renwei at hotmail.com
Oct 17, 2014 01:52
Hi,

I am an freelancer in helping source, interpreter, factory or market visit accompany, cargoes inspection and shipment arrangement(if required). i offer free consult on what you are interested in(products, markets or travel). do talk me feel free via skype nancygao1986.

Ivy
Dec 16, 2014 22:57
  • ALICE_ABU
Hi
My name is Alice living in Shenzhen, China. i am working in trade area more than 8 years, i know every parts of the trade very well, from sourcing products/factory, following up orders, inspect quality, customs clearance and shipment arrangment, i can handle it easy. please PM me or via Skpye alice.abu, thanks!

Best regards
Alice
Feb 25, 2015 23:14
GUEST19331 hello owen

I am Marcel from France , coming soon to SZ & GZ

Plse contact me on my mail :
gmail.com|marcel.spain

thks

Rgds
Post a Reply to: Looking for Help with finding Wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code