Menu
Female tour guide/ translator/assistant in NINGBO ,CHINA
Oct 28, 2014 06:48
  • MAYANLING
I'm Sarah, a free-lance English-Chinese business interpreter/translator, business assistant, English tour guide dedicated to provide high level interpreter and guide services for foreigners who travel in China for business and tourist trips.

At present, I'm in Ningbo, Zhejiang. Here is near Shanghai and Hangzhou.

With a background of exporting and international transportation working experience over 8 years and interpreter, I can do following job:

For Business:
1. Business meeting interpretation & negotiation
2. Factory visiting
3. Product sourcing
4. Tourist and business travel in other cities of China
5. Shopping assistant /personal shopper
6. Order follow up, shipping arrangement
7. Documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)
8. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator
9. Tem.Secretarial /assistant Service like Help client set up their office in china etc.
10. Other English-Chinese translation as per customer requirements
11. Car rental and driver service

For Personal /Private tour Guide services:
1. Air port picks up and transfer, hotel/Train/air-ticket booking service.
2. Design an exclusive trip according to your own interests.
3. Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese stuffs with Chinese prices.
4. Be your real time language assistant and help you well communicate with Chinese people. No matter you come to Shanghai for tourist or other explorations.

So please don't hesitate to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professional services and rich experience, you will spend wonderful trip in china.

Email: bestprime at hotmail.com
Mobile: +86-13306696815
Aug 13, 2015 02:34
GUEST01770 Good day Sarah,

My CEO, Gary Flax, is going on a business trip to Cixi on Saturday the 15th of August until Sunday the 23rd of August and he would like a Chinese interpreter to attend business meetings to the factory with him.

Will you be able to assist him? If you are, kindly let me know what your rates are and what services you include.

Thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,
Bianca
Aug 13, 2015 21:51
  • TAKITAYIWU
Hi
Here is Amy,Located in yiwu,zhejiang.I am an experience sourcing and purchasing agent ,and know full step from translation,sourcing,making order,order follow up,exportation,till shippi ng..I can assist u get better price and easy your business in china.

Any inquiry ,Plz dont hesitate to contact me.

whatsapp: 008615907079590
email: takitayiwu at yahoo dot com
Post a Reply to: Female tour guide/ translator/assistant in NINGBO ,CHINA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code