Menu
Shanghai or nearby city tour guide/personal assistant
Nov 9, 2014 19:26
Hello, Everybody,This is Irina.I am located in shanghai China. With over 8 years of export sales ,customers visiting and sourcing experiences,i know chinese market very well.

I can be your private tour guide, business translator and product purchaser.
Im a young, beautiful, smart, easy-going, considerable, fun girl ,with me you will always feel at your country,no barrier ,i can help you to organize your schedule ,transportation and meeting properly,make your business professioanl running and your trip fruitful.

Hope i can help you with your business or trip in china.Looking forward to working with you soon!

Mailto :gmail.com|yoursirina
whatsapp/viber:+86 18632239872
Mar 2, 2015 03:45
Happy new year! Hope new year bring you easier life and prosperous runniing business... God bless us ...

Mailto:ymail.com|elinaqi
Mar 18, 2015 19:45
may fortune with us....

Apr 27, 2015 04:19
Dear sir,

Welcome to come to china .If you want to go to visit factory,fair or market or for sightseeing ,pls feel free to contact me ,hope i can help with your china trip and hope you will enjoy your trip in china!

Sweet day ,Elina

Aug 21, 2015 05:17
Jewish customer from Israel

Aug 26, 2015 06:00
  • PAULSWENSON
Thank you for offering help. Will you kindly tell me which place of Shanghai is good? Because me and my friends want to visit Shanghai in this winter holiday. Is this is a good season to travel there?
Aug 27, 2015 01:56
Hi,Paul

Every place if you have the good mood to visit ,it will be a wonderful trip.Of course shanghai is a fashion city ,when you come ,you can feel the city impulse by yourself. you can visit the river bund ,nanjing road,oriental TV tower ,Yu yuan garden ,Jin'an Temple and so on ....there also old water town derserves to go ...If anything i can help,pls feel free to contact me .

whatsapp/viber:+86 18632239872
Apr 30, 2016 07:02
GUESTSANDY Hi ,
I am sandy , planing to visit shanghai to visit power expo on dates 22 may to 29 may 2016 , i need an assistant who can visit with me this expo and can manage my travels to the factory visit and to find the right supplier , i wants to buy generators and other electrical equipments in 10000 nos . if you are free then contact me on my wassup no as under :

Sandy .
Managing Director
MNC -Company
+919897100900
Aug 29, 2017 02:34
Long time no log-in,If you are coming to shanghai china,need my service for travel,tour or business ,pls feel free to contact me ,i am always here waiting for you ,my dear friends
Jun 8, 2018 21:48
  • MAHABUB
I am coming Shanghai 25-30 June. In between I want to see shanghai city. Need a private tour guide with smiley face.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai or nearby city tour guide/personal assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code