Menu
Sanya Visa Policy
Nov 20, 2014 21:57
Sanya Visa Policy
From 1988, Sanya and Haikou introduced a “visa on arrival” policy. This policy was introduced in order to support Hainan’s rapid development and its rising international status as a holiday Island. From January 31st 2010, Hainan introduced a visa free policy to 26 countries, these countries included: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Republic of Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Germany, UK, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. However this policy was only valid for the tourism field.

1.South Korean, Russian and German tourists were eligible to visit Sanya without a visa if they traveled in groups of at least two or more people and were permitted to stay in Sanya for up to 21 days.

2.The rest of the 21 countries, including Japan and Singapore were eligible to visit Sanya without a visa if they traveled in groups of at least five or more people and were permitted to stay in Sanya for up to 15 days.

Nov 30, 2014 03:46
  • FREAK512
can u please give me info about pakistani ppl? or how to apply for visa?
Dec 22, 2014 00:16
Hi, for Pkistan people, you must get the visa in your country beofre enter into Sanya Hainan, for this issue, you can cantact Chinese Empassy in your country
Aug 31, 2016 05:26
  • MAGSGARDEN
Is this still the same for 2016?
I'm visiting Sanya as an NCL cruise port of call in December 2016.
Dont want to spend £400 on unnecessary visa's
Aug 31, 2016 19:50
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGSGARDEN

Is this still the same for 2016?
I'm visiting Sanya as an NCL cruise port of call in December 2016.
Dont want to spend £400 on unnecessary visa's

Yes, the VOA is still available.
Post a Reply to: Sanya Visa Policy
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code