Menu
I'm a 30years old female, looking for a husband
Nov 23, 2014 10:38
guest2091
hello, I‘m a Chinese female and live in China, 30 years old, can speak some English, I work in a small company, not a rich female. I want looking for a husband build a happy family, The augur said if I live in a foreign country, life will be very happy. if you are not rich, this is OK. Whether you are in Turkey, Latin America, Europewe etc. I will follow you to your country life. Maybe I'll make a little money,But i want to do something for the family, or my husband will be very tired. I hope you only a little to drink, smoke less (not smoking and drinking alcohol is the best but not a must), health is very important, no other bad habits, gentle (I am a gentle person) if you want get married with me, I will follow you to your Country live with you.
I hope that your country is in good order,safety(security)., this is very important . Hope us build a happy family.
My email yahoo.com|annieblla
Nov 24, 2014 02:53
GUEST2231
hello, I‘m a Chinese female, 30 years old, Never married and no kids, I work in a small company, not a rich girl. I want looking for a husband build a happy family, The augur said if I live in a foreign country, life will be very happy. if you are not rich, this is OK. Whether you are in Turkey, Latin America, Europewe etc. I will follow you to your country life. Maybe I'll make a little money,But i want to do something for the family, or my husband will be very tired. I hope you only a little to drink, smoke less, health is very important, gentle (I am a gentle person) if you want get married with me, Email me.
I hope that your country is in good order,safety(security)., this is very important . Hope us build a happy family.
Nov 27, 2014 06:24
GUEST1970
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2091 View Post

hello, I‘m a Chinese female and live in China, 30 years old, can speak some English, I work in a small company, not a rich female. I want looking for a husband build a happy family, The augur said if I live in a foreign country, life will be very happy. if you are not rich, this is OK. Whether you are in Turkey, Latin America, Europewe ...

Sorry, this is my mailbox, I put the wrong, correct the mailbox is outlook.com|susanna201
Dec 31, 2014 01:43
GUEST58163 I was the first person

I like Sri Lanka, also like the African savannah, the eastern European countries ,Latin American countries are all very good, no matter where are you? As long as you are a good man, this is what I am looking for. Poverty is possible. No matter if you no money and no house. We can work together. Just need email me. Iam serious.
if you email me ,can you tell your some your chat software ID or chat software email ID, I can add you. I think if we are appropriate, I want to get married as soon as possible, maybe I will go to your country life with you. hope we can build a happy family.
Jan 18, 2015 15:41
GUEST92849 Hi iam Nikhil Daniel from India
I was interested in you and wanted to know you more if its ok with you.
Write to me at
gmail.com|nikhil.manning
Feb 2, 2015 23:26
  • SMILINGMAMUN
I am interested to about you. Please send your photo and bio-data at my Email: yahoo.com|smilingmamun

Mar 1, 2015 21:21
GUEST57102 I'm Australian, looking for friendly Chinese girl, hopefully to marry. I have business in ChinaI travel to China many times
Jun 27, 2015 19:31
GUEST27176 I am Daniel from Nigeria 32, am looking for a good woman for marriage, anywhere is good and i speak English, contact me yahoo.com|dopara001 or call +2347037469769
Jun 30, 2015 11:14
GUEST51231 I don't drink or smoke and I am in Tanzania, 52 yes with five children three of them grown up and not living with me. if living in Tanzania is OK for you then drop me some lines through +255 756 776565 be it SMS or whatsapp that is OK with me so that we can exchange ways and means of reaching to each other I am not and I am not a poor. My financial status is middle class
Jul 23, 2015 02:56
GUEST79650 I am 38 years old, Muslim and lives in Pakistan and showing interest in proposal. If you think it convenient, we may proceed further. My email address gmail.com|daimpk
Aug 17, 2015 16:13
GUEST90127 I am Janet from Nigeria , i am 29years old I am interested . If you agree contact me with my cell phone or whatsapp +234 1032 39220 or try it this way +234 08103239220
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm a 30years old female, looking for a husband
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code