Menu
Chinese interpreter, Xiamen tour guide, Sourcing agent, Business assistant
Nov 24, 2014 01:11
Hi, my name is Selina Chen from xiamen, China. I am a professional and honest Chinese-English interpreter, city guide and business assistant. I worked full time in Import & Export companies before and have some professional acknowledge about stones, art craft. For the past 6 years interpreting experience I have been involving in different industries, ranging from construction material, garments, furniture to gift and science, I am also getting familiar with clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, acculturation products, etc. With the customers, I have been traveling to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Yiwu, HaiKou, Quanzhou (ShiShi, Jinjiang, Shui tou) for the famous exhibitions, wholesales markets and the tourist attractions.

My all-in-one service which includes but is not limited to below items:

1. On site interpretation(trade, exhibition, conference, etc)
2. Documents translation
3. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing and negotiation
4. Factory visit and production inspections
5. Pre-visit coordination, travel itinerary arrangement
6. Local travel guide and shopping guide
7. Assistance with Visa and residence permit

If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me

Mobile: 0086 139 5008 7645 (whatsapp, viber and wechat)
Email: hotmail.com|mychinainterpreter

Best regards,
Selina
Dec 9, 2014 20:35
Visiting stone factories with my customers from the US

Jan 23, 2015 05:21
Chinese interpretar in xiamen. I am also able to travel to other cities.
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a Chinese-English interpreter, or travel guide, sourcing agent.
Apr 20, 2015 21:43
Chinese interpreter, tour guide across China.
I can also help you source Chinese supplier and go for products inspection.

Contact me at my mobie at 0086 139 5008 7645 (whatsapp & viber, wechat)

Selina Chen
May 19, 2015 08:57
GUEST91188 Hi Selina,

My name is Adam Woods. I am planning to visit Xiamen and Quanzhou Next week. I will be visiting factories, and maybe take sometime to see Xiamen. Do you have any recommend? What's your rate?

Regards,
Adam
May 22, 2015 02:01
Hi Adam,

Yes, I can help you with both business and sightseeing.
Please contact me at hotmail.com|mychinainterpreter

Best regards,
Selina
Jun 13, 2015 09:05
GUEST20662 Hi Selina,

Do you travel too? I will be in Xiamen next month. I am looking for an interpreter. I will be travelling to Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou as well. Are you able to travel to these cities?

Thanks,
Anthony
Jun 14, 2015 08:22
  • EVASERVICE
Hi ,I can be your Tour Guide & interpreter in Hangzhou & Shanghai,I am Hangzhou Local !

Please contact me for further talk by email 163.com|serviceeva...~

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20662

Hi Selina,

Do you travel too? I will be in Xiamen next month. I am looking for an interpreter. I will be travelling to Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou as well. Are you able to travel to these cities?

Thanks,
Anthony
Nov 23, 2015 07:02
My name is Selina Chen. I was born and raised in Xiamen. I love travelling and I always enjoy my journey. I am a caring and honest English-Chinese freelance interpreter. I also work as a tour guide, sourcing agent and as a business assistant in and outside Xiamen. I have worked full-time in a number import and export organizations and have obtained necessary professional acknowledgment with regards to stones and art craft. Whether you want to explore the beauty of china or on a business trip, I am here to make your tour easier to plan. I am a very relaxed person who can lead you to exciting tour destinations, telling you interesting facts about the places we visit. With no hidden cost, I do not only work to give you more flexibility in planning your tour, I equally work to make it affordable for you.
Feb 11, 2016 19:58
Happy new year!

I am a freelance translator in Xiamen. I can help you with business interpreting, sourcing, inspection or show you around Xiamen or cities nearby.
contact me at hotmail.com|mychinainterpreter if you need help.
Aug 9, 2016 04:48
Hi, I am a freelancer.
I do business interpretation and translation, tour guiding, sourcing in and around Xiamen.

Please contact hotmail.com|mychinainterpreter if you need help.
Selina
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese interpreter, Xiamen tour guide, Sourcing agent, Business assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code