Menu
Chinese Business Partner Requied
Nov 26, 2014 07:35
guest94218 I am looking for a Chinese business partner to locate and purchase a small manufacturing facility during the middle of next year.

I would need somebody who has previous experience in the field of working with foreign entrepreneurs, proof of previous experience will be required.

Initially this will be a part time venture for the next six months, figures and locations, legal processes will all need to be dealt with.

If you are interested in the opportunity please contact

Nov 26, 2014 20:00
Hello, I am interested to be your Chinese business partner, can you contact me by email: qq.com|nelson81mo, thank you

Nelson
Nov 27, 2014 10:29
  • ANGELWONG
Hi,

This is Angela from Guangzhou, native, I am familiar with the wholesale markets and factories in Guangdong province, and offer one-stop logistic sourcing service, such as order follow-up, goods inspection & collection, and shipment arrangement.

If you need my assistance, please contact me at
126.com|angelasourcing
Nov 28, 2014 00:58
  • FLY0112
hi i am fly,
i am very interested in this offer; i am specializing in textile line;please contact me and let's talk more!
whatsapp:+0086-18668352483
Nov 28, 2014 04:21
GUEST72051 Hi this is Ellen, locate in Guangzhou.
So far , I have worked for so many international customers as a translator or tour guide. Besides, I have great experience of searching product source for my clients and I am capable of negotiating with factories for the prices.
Please feel free to contact me and talk more!

Nov 28, 2014 20:39
Hi,

I am ivy, a freelancer who are working for foreign entrepreneurs, I used helped some clients in business starting till now firm work together. pls do talk me free on skype 'nancygao1986'.

Ivy
Dec 28, 2014 04:32
I am doing something similar with a foreigner... You can email me at yahoo.com|mamacintashoe and I tell you the process and show you thr proves.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST94218 View Post

I am looking for a Chinese business partner to locate and purchase a small manufacturing facility during the middle of next year.

I would need somebody who has previous experience in the field of working with foreign entrepreneurs, proof of previous experience will be required.

Initially this will be a part...
Jan 1, 2015 21:00
GUEST51102 hi I have been working for an European company for more than 2 years my oral and written English is very good please contact me if interested thanks

mail :outlook.com|juliet011
Jan 7, 2015 03:39
  • SOLOTO007
Hi there,

I believe that I'm the right person you're looking for. I'm an experienced business partner and I've been working with a company from USA as for more than 2yrs.
Please contact me for details and drop an email to: yahoo.com|soloto007

Thanks!

Bruce
Post a Reply to: Chinese Business Partner Requied
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code