Menu
Personal guide needed
Dec 5, 2014 12:50
  • MFATIH
Hello
I will visit Guangzhou 13-17 of December. In this time i need a guide to explore the area. (Shopping_historical places ...)
Could you please help me???
Dec 8, 2014 01:46
  • GZSONDERS
Hello!

This is GZ SONDERS Ltd. One of our interpreter Jackie, a native Guangzhou girl of interpreter, city guide, she is good at shopping, see-sighting, food and beverage, sourcing.

Jackie is available any time in December, pls contact by:
Mobile: 13580366200
Email: foxmail.com|randy_eve

Welcome you to Guangzhou! Wish you have a nice and safe trip!

Best regards!

Dec 8, 2014 20:25
  • AIONA
Hi this is Ellen, located in Guangzhou for five years. I am glad to your interpreter when you visit hereļ¼Œ
Further discussion, please feel free to contact me: Skype: ellen5504
Whatsapp: 008615820260124
Dec 9, 2014 07:49
  • ESTRELLA95
hello. guy .my name is estrella.i'm a local guangzhou people. i'm a volunteer tourism guide.i'd like to show people the cluture of my city.i'm here for looking for people who need my help. at the same time i can know more culture from my guests.

i guide people completely for free. i have my lincense of being a tourism guide.but i haven't guided people before.i want some experience on guiding people and improve my oral japanese and english.

if you can speak japanese and general english and plan to travel guangzhou,you can connect me.
msn.com|canyichen
whatssap:+8613640205023
Dec 9, 2014 12:00
GUEST92115 Ellen,
Hi! I am looking for someone who can help me source Wall texturing tools. I am looking for Steel trowel, Sea Sponge, Airless spray machines, Sanding machines and wall waxing machines...Someone who can Help me?
Dec 9, 2014 23:44
  • EVASERVICE
Hi,I would like to source for you in Zhejiang Province,please contact me for further talking.
My email: 163.com|wanzdsx

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST92115

Ellen,
Hi! I am looking for someone who can help me source Wall texturing tools. I am looking for Steel trowel, Sea Sponge, Airless spray machines, Sanding machines and wall waxing machines...Someone who can Help me?
Dec 11, 2014 00:31
  • MELONY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST92115

Ellen,

Dear guest,

i am melony,stay in guangzhou ,china ,i have many experienced for soucring ,cause i do sourcing for some of my foreigner friends ,too ,and i know how to follow the order and collect the goods ,also ready the documents ,ship the goods ,ect. so if you need any help ,just contact with me ,even not ,hoping to make friends ,too. my email is :163.com|melony
,you can send me email anytime.
Dec 11, 2014 23:56
Have a good time
Post a Reply to: Personal guide needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code