Menu
How open are Chinese guys in Dating Black girls?
Jan 6, 2015 11:04
  • SHELLYBELLY
Chinese guys in my hometown are almost everywhere everywhere dating white and black girls. But I recently moved to Beijing for study and I always see Chinese girls with foreign guys but NEVER EVER have I seen a Chinese guy taking out a foreign girl.
There was a time I took the subway and this Chinese guy keep staring at me. After a long time he final spoke and told me my eyes were beautiful. He even offered to carry some heavy bags I had. I could tell he wanted to say more because as he was leaving he kept looking back at me. I wish he had asked me out.
I don't know how to even ask this question..but... Are Chinese guys in China [allowed] to date foreign women particularly black women?
Feb 2, 2015 03:02
GUEST53130 The thing is, where to find attractive black girls? Black is not an issue at all, I have some black friends, but all males!
Feb 19, 2015 04:18
GUEST48203 HELLO.

THATS SO NICE OF HIM, BUT HE MUST BE LITTLE HESITANT.
WE CAN CHAT ON SKYPE MY ID shariqshariq1
Apr 7, 2015 20:59
Most people of East Asia prefer to appearance of white women.You know,There is tradition that people think white skin and Roman nose as beauty in China,Japan and Korea.Basing on it,virtually white women is imagination.I don't wanna hurt anybody,but in fact ,almost East Asians don't like black skin.

But I also know some Asian boys like black women.
Jun 24, 2015 15:42
GUESTWILLIAM Hahahahah! Never have I ever stumbled across the question in my life!But let me do the honours to answer it lmfao.

Okay so, I'm Asian myself, (Chinese and Korean) I'm also Male, But let me tell you something. Black women/girls are the most gorgeous people I've ever seen. Sure, there are some cute Asian girls, but very few in my opinions. I prefer black girls!
Most people will tell you that Asians only date their race. I'm not going to lie to you. They do! And that is because most Asians (Let's say in China) only talk and see their race everyday and there is barely any other people such as: Blacks, Whites, Mixed Race / Europeans etc. And China isn't really on of those countries that has loads of Multi-Cultural people. Infact, we are mostly scared of dating another race, as we find that Asians understand Asians (Emotionally etc) Black girls got it all! Amazing curves, Mindsets, Common Sense, Interests and oh my lord! They are wonderful when It comes to preparing meals and shxt! I love that. However, Asian girls... Meh, Body isn't all 'fascinating' Cooking, nah. It's pretty normal to me, Mindsets.. Just plain stupid and Lack common sense at times. Plus, their interests would be the same as any other Native Chinese/Asian out there! The only thing they got is probably education, but Education isn't really something I find the most attractive in a girl. Don't get me wrong, I would never date a girl who is like a barbie doll, and is a complete airhead or just dipsy! Nooo, that's not attractive. But if you can read, write, speak decent English and know a little about subjects (Science, Math etc) You're completely fine! Black girls got it all in my opinions. I don't understand how an Asian guy can find an Asian girl attractive, Not being racist to my own Race, but if they don't even find anything attractive about a black girl, even if it's her eyes or something! You definitely need to see a therapist. My Mom is Korean and Dad is Chinese. So I lived in China for 4 years and Korea for 6! I came to the US When I was 17, And I'm 18 now! And I've basically been living in a neighbourhood full of beautiful black girls, which is why I guess I find them attractive since I'm morely exposed to seeing them everyday! I use to be into Asian girls, (Still am..My preference is just black) I guess your views change based on people you grow up around or surround yourself with. So Yeah! My opinions and stuff on Black Girls!
Hope I didn't offend anyone! (:
Jun 25, 2015 02:27
  • LOWRIDER
Yes, this is true.

But i think you should let me break it down more over dinner.
Aug 23, 2016 07:33
GUESTALLYCOCO I am black female and i seem to be approached by Chinese males more than Koreans or Japanese. So therefore im guessing that Chinese males are more open to dating black girls.
Nov 15, 2016 15:58
GUEST07150 Keep it in your pants perv.
Post a Reply to: How open are Chinese guys in Dating Black girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code