Menu
recommend some restaurants and coffee bars in Hangzhou
Jan 17, 2015 07:48
  • OLIVIA325
Hi, you must be curious about which restaurants or coffee bars are awesome in Hangzhou. Let me recommend some for you.
First(lalalala~):Blue Lotus! There are two Blue lotus in Hangzhou, but I prefer the one which is on Hupao Road. This one is near by West Lake, and is designed to "open-style"(PS:I really want to display photoes that I took when I had dinner in this restaurant, but those picture are too big to upload). The best dish in it is qiandaohu organic fish head, and this dish always match Chinese rice cake.Let me tell you a "accurate" way to eat :).You should eat Chinese rice cake first, diping fish head soup, then eat fish.Chinese rice cake just like cotton candy and melt in your mouth yummy╭(╯ε╰)╮! while, a lot of dishes I do not know how to translate their name t_t, they are very delicious too. You can send message to me if you want to know.
Second(WOW~~)Cha Lan Yuan. It is near by Jiuxi. The restaurant owner has a tree garden, so you can try authority Longjin tee in here. Environment of it is terrfic! (PS:I am really really really eager to display photos :( ) But it is difficult to find, so you should search it on Internet first. Traditional Chinese food, conventional Hangzhou food, you can try :)
Third, a special restaurant–Lantern Tribe. There are two Lantern Tribe in Hangzhou. One is near by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, the other is on Siyanjin Road.Both of them are good and display different "favor".The first one, you can take a stroll along the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal after dinner. There are a lot of shops with traditional Chinese design along Grand Canal; and you can also choose take a water bus to enjoy Hangzhou's mother nature beauty in evening. The Second one is near by West Lake. It was designed to a tribe. I especially like have dinner in here in autumn. Because you can sit outside and enjoy beauty of West Lake.If I have to choose the favorite one, I will choose the Second one. When we finish dinner, we will stroll along Nanshan Road.Now I will recommend some dishes(I use Chinese that you can copy them, and you can show them to waiters directly):"灯影土豆丝(potato)", "部落烤羊排(lamp chop)”. If you are curious about traditional Chinese wine, you can try "米酒(rice wine)".
Tomorrow, I will keep recommending!
Jan 18, 2015 04:12
  • OLIVIA325
Hi~I am here again! Today I recommend a coffee bar for you~ Honestly, I have no sense of coffee, I mean I exactly do not know which kind of coffee has good favor.,while I can judge which kind of green tea is good ╮(╯▽╰)╭. In my personal opinion I think environment of coffee bar is the most crucial factor. Hence, this coffee bar has fantastic environment, but I do not guarantee quality of coffee in this bar.
This coffee bar called "Hanyan(寒烟)"which is on Kuoshiban Road. I always spend my leisure time on there. There has a lot of English books, free WiFi, and tasty refreshment. My favorite seat depends on season. In summer or winter, the best seat is at Second floor that is in front of stair. Because, the third floor's dome is too low to feel depress, and other seats in Second floor are either big or bright. Only this seat, beam can though glasses and light all room. However, in autumn or spring, I always sit outside and enjoy sunshine; in the evening, there is candle on every table which is outside, we feel breeze and talk with each other. If you have favorite seat, remember take advance. Now, I will show some picture to you.
Jan 19, 2015 04:56
  • OLIVIA325
O(∩_∩)O Today, I would like to recommend a terrfic restaurant called Pushu(朴墅)which is on Qingzhiwu Road. Dishes in here are not only yummy but also affordable. Qingzhiwu is a magical place, and you will find many restaurants in here. Today I just recommend Pushu, and you can find other restaurants by yourself(>^ω^<). I especially prefer to have a lunch there in autumn. Sunshine is through glasses and make me warm and rest idly. I always choose seats close to french window in the Second floor, when you look out of window magnificent view you will see. If you want to try, you should go there earlier.
Post a Reply to: recommend some restaurants and coffee bars in Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code