Menu
Wedding furniture and accessories
Jan 21, 2015 21:06
  • MBANDA
Hi There

I am looking for cheap places where I can buy wedding furniture. Eg tables and chairs.

Jan 24, 2015 19:57
  • SOLOTO007
Go Foshan Lecong furniture market
May 8, 2016 08:21
Dear all
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to message you all about my new enterprise and to trade in your (our) beautiful town.
My name is John and I am the proprietor of Cut To The Chaise, a brand new venture where I am offering a service to refresh and revitalise any furniture pieces you may have. I can reupholster armchairs, sofas, chaises and almost any cushioned or soft furniture item. I am trying to make this as ecologically sound as possible, where primarily I am avoiding landfill from refuse of pieces, and reusing where possible all materials, using traditional and contemporary methods. I use the best materials available to ensure that the work is a lasting, permanent feature. Any item that is unloved, unwanted or just generally forgotten about, is valid for rebuild and refurbish, and I will give an estimate for any work or at least advise on best way forward. I have a range of fabrics but can also show pattern books of companies I work with. I can carry out light repair of wooden parts, including arms and legs, and use varnish or stain treatments to complement the fabrics and finishes.
I am a qualified languages teacher who is currently working on a part time commitment but now that I have acquired a unit in the Business Centre, most of my weekdays (and occasional weekends) will be spent in the workshop. My contact details are as follows:
John
Cut To The Chaise
Unit 202, NO 1788 West NanJing Road,Shanghai China
Tel 158-0170-8557(weichat number as well, pls add)
Email - 163.com|angelafurniture    
I look forward to meeting many of you soon - please pop in for a chat anytime!
John
Post a Reply to: Wedding furniture and accessories
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code