Menu
Need Interperter/Business Guide to find shoes
Jun 4, 2005 09:14
  • PBDIDDY
I am traveling to Guangzhou to buy name brand shoes in July. I need an interperter to show me around and help negoitate deals and find products. If you have any knowledge please contact me.

Thanks,
Patrick
Jun 4, 2005 11:46
  • VIATURATI3
I dont know what kind of shoes you are looking for but if you need those shoes that are designer's design(Dior, Timberland, Nike...) and made by the authorised factories, but as you know, some factories make more shoes over the quota and sell them on the side at a really low price.
We were thinking about running an import-export for those shoes so we have done some research, like where to look and the price. If that's what you are looking for I can show you around.

yan
Jun 4, 2005 13:27
  • PBDIDDY
That is exactly what I would be looking for. I am interested in name brands such as nike, timberland, etc. Please e-mail me at yahoo.com|Pburls_7 with more details such as price and what styles are most common.

Thanks,
Patrick
Jun 4, 2005 16:08
  • VIATURATI3
ok i just sent you a msg.
Jul 10, 2005 19:27
  • SCARLETT810
hi, i 'm sure i can do it. i am good at english , good looking and easy going.
Jul 12, 2005 11:34
  • CNWOMEN
Hello Patrick.

I am the local person in Guangzhou and just help a London guy sourcing goods he needed here this month, and I am an independent interpreter,honest hardworking. My service will made you a happy sourcing trip in Guangzhou. just feel free to call 020-33350848 miss linda or email to yahoo.com|lindaok60
Post a Reply to: Need Interperter/Business Guide to find shoes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code