Menu
Valentines letter, can someone help me translate to mandarin?
Feb 1, 2015 13:39
  • FILIPJ
Hi! I met a beautiful chinese women some time ago but this will be our first valentines day togheter. I have really looked for someone to help me translate it to mandarin but I have not found one yet. She is fluent in english but I think the letter will be more appreciated in mandarin :).

Can someone please help me?

"My princess. The first time I saw you I thought you were stunning and I knew that I had to talk to you. However, I would never believe that 5 months later, I would spend valentines day togheter with you. I always feel happy when I am around you or thinking about you, when toasting with oysters, dancing like geeks togheter without any music, holding hand in the subway or just laying like koalas together in bed. But here we are 5 months later and you still make me feel amazing.
I love that you care about me, how nice you are, your sense of humour, your intelligence and of course your beauty. You told me once that we are a team. I try every day to give you the same feelings of appreciation as you give me.
You have changed me for the better. Everyday when I wake up I am determined to study and graduate, so we together, a place somewhere new, can build something we can stand on years from now. I can’t wait to create more memories and facing the sun with you. I love you. "

I really appreciate if someone could help me with this, thank you!
Feb 2, 2015 08:23
  • FILIPJ
Nevermind, already got help. thanks
Post a Reply to: Valentines letter, can someone help me translate to mandarin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code