Menu
Translator required for phase 3 of canton fair, April 2015.
Feb 20, 2015 05:10
  • EDDIEHOME
Hello

I'm Eddi I will be in Guangzhou from 23/4/15 to 5/5/15. I'm looking for a translator for phase 3 of canton fair.

I will be placing orders for suitcases laggages and bags. I require someone who is fluent in English speaking and writing, a good negotiator and communicator, must have good knowledge of local wholesale markets.

Knowledge about Yiwu markets would be good as I may travel to Yiwu. If I go, would want you to accompany me.

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards
Eddi
Mar 1, 2015 10:28
GUEST14062 Hi,Eddi:

Hope you can see my reply here since i did not get your mailbox.

I think i am the right one person who you are looking for to help you during your trip in China.

I do speak fluent English and write well.Friendly and nice lady who has good patient.

I have more 8 years experience of bags/lugguage.Familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou,know well of Yiwu market also since i travel with my clients to Yiwu sometimes.
I will do my best to help you to negotiate with supplier base on my experience and knowledge of the products.

Looking forward to see your reply: yahoo.com|wu_angel09

Best regards

Angel

Mar 1, 2015 20:11
GUEST70117 Hi This is Aiona. I'm living in Guangzhou, I'm glad to accompany with you as your tour guide. I'm professional foreign trader and have been in this kind of business for more than 5 years. I can offer you some useful suggestions and information to help you expand your businss.

Please write me email for more details if you want.
my email is 163.com|aiona_huanghui
Thanks.

Candy Wen
Post a Reply to: Translator required for phase 3 of canton fair, April 2015.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code