Menu
Fishing
Mar 13, 2015 03:04
guestBollen Hello,

Planing for a 2 year visit to Daqing soon and wanted to know if there are any waters where i can fish in.
I am fly-fishing and would preferably fish in a river but lake could also work.
Been googling about this but havent found any good information for my specific questions.

If someone could help me in where i can find information regarding this i would be really greatful.

Also how would you normally pay for fishing, is the waters own by the goverment or privat owners?

KR/Joel
Mar 13, 2015 20:55
GUEST9743 GUESTBOLLEN, I find some places where you can go fishing.

1. Xinhua Lake. It charges around CNY50 for 12 hours. The lake is in the southwest part of Daqing, around 60 kilometers from the downtown area.

2. Youth Reservoir (Qingnian Reservoir). It's not for free. I just know its general location is in Ranghulu District.

3. Green Lake (Bilv Lake). The lake is inside the Ironman Park (铁人公园) located in the northwest part of Babaixiang Area. It says that rodmen are required to apply for a certificate which costs CNY 120. And they need to pay around CNY 10 per day for fishing.

The waters are owned by the country. However, some people usually rent the places to do business. That's why you need to pay for fishing. If you plan to take fish away, you need to buy from them.
Post a Reply to: Fishing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code