Menu
Jining, Good place to Live?
Mar 18, 2015 07:40
guest79100 Hi all,

I am from India. the company i am working for in India has a office in China, where they want me to go for a period of 6 months - 1 year , The office is situated in Jining,shandong.
I cannot find much about the city, only got to know that Jinan is the closest to jining and also is the capital of the province.
Is jining a good place to live? are there any places worth visiting ? As the period to stay there is long , i am a bit worried whether to make the shift.
How is jinan? I also want to study Mandarin Language along with my work, Any university suggestions?
Is it more advisable to stay in Jinan and go to work to jining? I could ask my office for that kind of arrangement.
Please also help me select universities and other city options closer by jining if i have missed any.
Please advise as i am a bit lost being from India and never visited China before.

Thank you for your help.
Mar 19, 2015 21:36
  • PRETTYEYES

jining is a nicecity to live ,dont worry znout it .jinan id a little far from jinan,and you can learn chinese in Qufu Normal University,it wont let you down.wish you good luck..ffor more questions,you can add my we chat:2281731716.everyone has a we chat ID in China
Apr 22, 2015 05:32
Post a Reply to: Jining, Good place to Live?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code