Menu
Beijing Tour Guide offer- Chinese girl
Mar 25, 2015 04:19
  • CJY331
Hi there!
Greetings from Jenny Cao, a friendly, kind, out-going and independent girl from Beijing and a reliable private tour guide you desire to look for.
I am working at a global public accounting firm and was graduated from Beijing Foreign Studies University majoring in English Literature and Economy. I have published a book on English translation. I can also speak fluent Korean. I have several Korean friends and hanged out together frequently during university time.
I have been living in Beijing for 7 years and familiar with every site of this beautiful and richly historied and cultural capital of China. I would like to design a customized trip for each of you and accompany your whole stay in Beijing. Also, I can help with booking hotels and renting cars, etc. Just tell me what sort of dreaming trip you are looking for, I will try my best to assist you to make it come true.^^.
However, as an employee in a full-time job, I am available only at Weekends or holidays, but inquiry and tour design can be offered at any time BTW, single or couple travelers from English or Korean speaking country are preferred.
If you are interested, please kindly contact me at email: 126.com|cjy331 or telephone me at +86 15101121303.
Come and enjoy a wonderful and pleasant trip with Jenny.

Apr 27, 2015 03:57
GUEST10538 Hello, I'll be in Guangzhou on 19th of May 2015 to late 24th of May 2015 for the fair and I'd like to have a beautiful, sexy, easy going,good English speaking girl as my translator and guide and companion during my stay and visit the companies and fair in china.
We'll go to shenzhen together on 20th of May for some meetings and will come back the same day in the evening.
If you'd like to be with me during my stay in China please send me your photo and contact me with my email for further negotiations:
yahoo.com|mehransoltani7756
Post a Reply to: Beijing Tour Guide offer- Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code