Menu
In Shanghai 21st -28th June 2015
Apr 3, 2015 02:36
  • PROFESSOR
I shall be in Shanghai to attend a Food Exhibition in Pudong. I am looking for an English speaking Shanghainese lady to assist me re language and advice while I am attending the Exhibition. I am a senior citizen, university education, M Phil PhD, good sense of humor, but with a limited vocabulary of Mandarin.Please contact me for further information and photograph.

Leonard
Apr 16, 2015 00:16
  • CNASSISTANT
Hi

am not a local shanghainess still would like to help you with the language, good speacking english, contact me by 163.com|cnassistant

Best.
Apr 16, 2015 02:23
GUEST15942 How much would you charge to act as an interpreter in Peking for a month? Maybe travel china later, but strictly serious. An Interpreter is all I need.
Apr 16, 2015 21:38
  • EVASERVICE
I would like to be your business assistant & interpreter in Shanghai Exhibition.Contact me for further talks if you want :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROFESSOR View Post

I shall be in Shanghai to attend a Food Exhibition in Pudong. I am looking for an English speaking Shanghainese lady to assist me re language and advice while I am attending the Exhibition. I am a senior citizen, university education, M Phil PhD, good sense of humor, but with a limited vocabulary of Mandarin.Please contact me for further i...
Apr 16, 2015 23:46
GUEST24162 Dear Evaservice

Thank you very much for your interest in wishing to assist me for my forthcoming visit to Shanghai, however, I have already accepted an offer from an earlier reply.
I shall keep you on file for future visits to China.

Kind regards

Leonard E. Book
Apr 18, 2015 06:02
  • EVASERVICE
Okay. Leonard.Thank you for kindly response & stay in touch ~!

Have a good journey in China later :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24162

Dear Evaservice

Thank you very much for your interest in wishing to assist me for my forthcoming visit to Shanghai, however, I have already accepted an offer from an earlier reply.
I shall keep you on file for future visits to China.

Kind regards

Leonard E. Book
Post a Reply to: In Shanghai 21st -28th June 2015
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code