Menu
Looking for Business Helper / Guide / Translator / Sourcing Agent for Canton Fair 2015 Phase 3
Apr 5, 2015 05:10
  • GARMENTSUK
I am visiting the China Canton Fair 2015 Phase 3 for business purposes.
My business is a Wholesaler and distributor of Garments, Headwear and accessories.

I am looking for an intelligent and honest person with good English and excellent current business knowledge. I will be looking for new factories who can produce high quality and very good pricing.

I will only need the person for business purposes during the day however I would like someone who can sometimes show me good chinese restaurants and be free during the evening however this is not essential.

Please email me with your full details and experience with this job. Also Experience in sourcing and type of products.

Apr 5, 2015 05:32
  • GARMENTSUK
You can email me on gmail.com|garmentsuk1

Please only email me if you are a fully qualified person.
Apr 9, 2015 09:32
  • SHANNON_N
Hi, this is Shannon. I am an English major who passed the TEM-8, which is the highest level of English test for English majors in China. And I've been engaging in this business for more than five years after graduation from university. It would be my great pleasure to help you.

Thanks to my working experiences in an import &export company and an international logistics company, I am familiar with the whole export process in China and luckily have a great variety of supplier sources. Being a translator and tour guide for foreign friends is my hobby and part-time job since I was still a student. Now I'm working as a shipping agent, my job is flexible, which allows me to develop my second job very well.

Regarding Canton fair, I visit it very often, and for Canton Fair phase 3, I can always get a free entry badge by myself, so you don’t even need to pay for my entry badge. Please feel free to contact me if you need my assistance. Thank you!

Shannon
WhatsApp:+8613424229629
Email: 163.com|569346171
Apr 12, 2015 22:21
Hi,

I am a freelancer working for foreign customers on behalf of sourcing, shipment and translating. My name is Ivy, and has been in China export nearly 8 years, and started to be freelancer since year 2013. I have ever helped various customers in fields sports, fashion, electronic, industries..., do feel free to talk me in further on skype nancygao1986.

Ivy
Apr 15, 2015 04:54
  • VIVIANYEH
i am qualifiled
Post a Reply to: Looking for Business Helper / Guide / Translator / Sourcing Agent for Canton Fair 2015 Phase 3
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code