Menu
Looking for genuine leather handbags Ghangzhou wholesale
Apr 26, 2015 15:25
guestGulfclub Dear friends,

I am looking for genuine leather handbags wholesales. Please contact me on gmail.com|mms3110 if you are willing to deal for a long term with quality items. I will be visiting Ghuangzhou middle of May 2015 to check my deals and verify the quality. So it would be good to get to know in advance.

Thanking you
Apr 29, 2015 23:08
  • MELONY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGULFCLUB View Post

Dear friends,

I am looking for genuine leather handbags wholesales. Please contact me on gmail.com|mms3110 if you are willing to deal for a long term with quality items. I will be visiting Ghuangzhou middle of May 2015 to check my deals and verify the quality. So it would be good to get to know in advance.
[huanhang...

Dear Mr, my friend's factroy only do the high quality bags ,if you would like to visit ,just contact me 163.com|melony
Apr 30, 2015 08:45
  • BILLCAI
To guestGulfclub.
Dear Friend,
Welcome to Guangzhou. Guangzhou has the biggest leather markets in China, and many factories in this city too, I am sure you can get what you look for from here.
I am a prefessional business guide&interpreter in Guangzhou, I have been doing this job for more than 8 years, I know the markets quite well, and I am familiar with the leather business. I often show clients from different countries to the markets here to help them to get what they want, and I help them to look after their orders, do quality control, pick up the stock, arrange shipment etc. If you need any help when you come here, please contact me via email: Hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile: +86 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill
Post a Reply to: Looking for genuine leather handbags Ghangzhou wholesale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code