Menu
Looking for an experienced tailor Guangzhou/Shenzhen who could assist me in making of my designs
Apr 27, 2015 21:44
  • SHAZIG
Hello all,

I'm a Canadian designer looking to start my own label. I'm looking for either a reliable/experienced tailor who can produce good prototypes of my designs or small retail shops to source the best quality workmanship of my small scale/high quality womenswear designs.

I'll be in Guangzhou and Shenzhen in May/2015 and would be grateful for any kind advice and guidance anyone could provide me with in-order to finding a reliable tailor and/or production workshop that I could contact, visit, negotiate and hopefully contract with.

Fabric quality and swing technique proficiency are highly important to me.

Thanks a million.,!!
Shazi
Last edited by SHAZIG: Apr 27, 2015 21:53
Apr 28, 2015 03:22
  • BILLCAI
Hi Shazi,

Welcome to Guangzhou. I am professional business guide&intepreter in Guangzhou, I have been doing this job for more than 8 years, I know the markets quite well here. I also know some good tailors, who can make hige quality clothes. If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or cell phone: +86 13710648656.

Best Regards.

Bill
Post a Reply to: Looking for an experienced tailor Guangzhou/Shenzhen who could assist me in making of my designs
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code