Menu
Furniture
Apr 30, 2015 02:13
guest73812 hi im planning to cone to china to buy a furniture for my newly built house.i need 4 different set of sofa, 4 center table, 2 set of modular kitchen, 2 dinning table n chairs,8 bathroom vanities n some decoration goods n many more.i want a rough idea of price of these products in good quality n how much duty n fright will be charge on me n how u can help me?
May 1, 2015 03:49
  • BILLCAI
Hi Friend,
Wlecome to Guangzhou! There are huge wholesale markets for furniture here, you can get all kinds of furniture from the markets here.
I have been a furniture trader for 8 years, I am very familiar with the furniture markets here, I often show clients from different countries to the markets/factories to help them get what they look for. And I help them to look after their orders here, do quality control, pick up the stock and arrange the shipment etc.
If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_BIll or mobile: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
May 3, 2015 02:06
GUEST90253 Plz give me a proper email id.
May 3, 2015 08:20
  • GIONVIA
As you buy furniture and building materials for personal use , thus foshan wholesale marekts should be pretty much enough for your request . You may check below wholesale markets respectively:

a.Lecong furniture wholesale market: everyone knows this furniture wholesale market but keep in mind do walk a bit further from Sunlink or Louvre furniture market. The further you walk the further discount you may get for the same products .

b.For kitchens ,just go to lecong kitchen wholesale market , just opposite to the furniture wholesale market .Donot make the decision until you finish the whole building as there are really so many styles and choices available here.

c. for bathroom vanities ,just go to the surrounding building materials wholesale markets nearby china ceramic city .If you are buying 8 bathroom vanities with the same model, then better consider to buy from factories directly. Otherwise wholesale markets are pretty much enough .

Hope above helps you something in this regards .
Post a Reply to: Furniture
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code