US Citizen obtaining CN Bank Account
May 21, 2015 18:40
guestTom Hello,

I will be living in China for a minimum of 1 year and more than likely longer for work. Will I be able to get a CN bank account in my name with proper F or M Visa?

May 21, 2015 21:16
GUEST0554 Yes, you can open a Chinese account with your passport. I personally think that Bank of China is your best choice because it has some branches in other countries.
Post a Reply to: US Citizen obtaining CN Bank Account
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code