Menu
English-Chinese Interpreter/PA/Guide/ Required – Female Preferred
May 25, 2015 07:33
  • DANTCLARKE
Australian businessman requiring an interpreter/PA/Guide for my travels to China in June 2015.

My schedule is as follows:

Arrive 6:00pm 10th June – Guangzhou

Attending the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition on both the 11th and 12th of June

13th June travel to Dongguan. Two separate suppliers to see over two days and staying for two nights. (Two dinners also booked with suppliers to which you would also attend)

15th June travel to Shenzhen. Multiple suppliers to see over several days, and dinners at night.

18th June travel to Hong Kong

19th June Fly out of Hong Kong 8:15pm

My preference would be to have the same person continue with me throughout my travels, however please let me know if this is not possible.

I have booked all of my hotels, however I have not organised transport at this stage, if this is also something you would be able to provide that would be a plus.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Dan.
Last edited by DANTCLARKE: May 25, 2015 07:40
May 25, 2015 23:50
  • AIONA
Hi Dan,

This is Aiona. I'm living in Guangzhou, I'm glad to accompany with you as your tour guide. I'm professional foreign trader and have been in this kind of business for more than 5 years. I can offer you some useful suggestions and information to help you expand your businss.
Please write me email for more details if you want. my email is 163.com|aiona_huanghui
May 26, 2015 00:09
  • DANTCLARKE
Hi Aiona,

I have sent you an email.

Cheers,

Dan.
May 26, 2015 00:32
  • NEWBOA
Hi Dan,

This is Olivia, I'm not in Guangzhou, but my friend is.
You could message your contact info to me then i ask my friend to contact with you.

BR
Olivia
May 28, 2015 20:59
  • SELENA
Hi,Dan

morning!
i'm Selena, a Freelancer translator in Guangzhou for some several years, for the city you mentioned above, Dongguang, Hongkong, SHenzhen, i always been there for business trip cause of my customers, and i have entry permits betwwen Hongkong &china mainland, (which is necessiarly for mainland people go to hongkong) so i can organize the transport for you,help you save time and work efficiency, and also i can help you to negotiate with your supplier, so can get a more price if you need.

for details just contact me via mail: gmail.com|selena.chou214 or skype: selena.chou214

Tks!

selena
Post a Reply to: English-Chinese Interpreter/PA/Guide/ Required – Female Preferred
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code