Menu
Suzhou to Beijing
May 29, 2015 11:45
guest92210 Hi,
I am travelling to Suzhou and want to see the Great wall of China.
What train should I take from Suzhou to Beijing? (I saw in some thread that it takes 37 mins using the fastest train but cannot find it).
I will have one day in Beijing and want to utilize it fully so any tips/advices will be great
Thank you!
May 29, 2015 21:08
GUEST4789 Guest92210, there are many G trains from Suzhou Railway Station to Beijing South Railway Station. It takes around 5 hours and 30 minutes. The G trains depoart from 07:34 and 17:55. You can go to the railway station to buy the ticket. You can buy the round-trip tickets around 60 days in advance.

If you just want to stay one day in Beijing, then I tihnk you should take G trains that depart in the afternoon. It's evening when you arrive. Then you can find a hotel to take a rest and then visit the wall next day. If possible, you can get back to catch the G trains in the afternoon to get back to Suzhou in the evening.

If you come to Beijing for the first time, then I think you may visit Badaling section. You can take no.877 or 919 bus from Deshengmen to Badaling. Or you can take S2 train from Beijing North Railway Station to the wall.
Jun 23, 2015 01:58
  • NEHOW
There are several high-speed trains operating during daytime from Suzhou north train station to Beijing. Suzhou north train station is located in Xiangcheng District of Suzhou, which is around 12 km from the city center. And you could take one high-speed train to Beijing directly from the north station arrive at Beijing south railway station. Then take Bus No. 800 (outer-loop) to Deshengmen, transfer to Bus no. 919 to Badaling.
Post a Reply to: Suzhou to Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code